• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Letter to Hatch- don't send to Wellman/Canned Hatch repsonse

RJ I am convinced Hatch is part of the problem and not the solution. This is an institutional commitment to a change in the hoops program

Partially correct. This is an institutional commitment to a change in the entire university since Hatch got here. The downward Notre Dame spiral. We are not Notre Dame and never will be. We do not have the national Baptist following that ND has of the catholic faith. In fact we got rid of the Baptist's when Dr Hearn took over. We are now going to Asia for our student body.

That is the exact same response that I received....except the Dear Rick part.

what happened with PTI?

The Monday after Taron did the throat slash the PTI attacked him horribly I sent an email to them. Then got others on the old board to do so.

We sent so many emails to PTI that Kornheiser and Wilbon took about a minute to bitch about it on the show. They still punked out and didn't correct their actions, but stopped their show.

Apathy has set in for me. I now know that after [Redacted] is fired/quits/retires that Ron Wellman will be the one to hire our next coach.

If he's going to autorespond then perhaps it is time for us to robocall his office. Just repeat call after repeat call after repeat call with the same message.

And if we get caught, just say it was an IP glitch.

Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Basketball Head Coach
To: hatch@wfu.edu

Dr. Hatch,

Can you name a coach worse than Jeff [Redacted]? If so, who?

Best,

Joe

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your message, and your interest in and commitment to Wake Forest athletics. I understand your concerns. We will do everything we can to restore our athletic programs to excellence and prominence.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President

Date: Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 5:43 PM
Subject: Basketball Head Coach
To: hatch@wfu.edu

Dr. Hatch,

Can you name a coach worse than Jeff [Redacted]? If so, who?

Best,

Joe

Dear Joe,

Thank you for your message, and your interest in and commitment to Wake Forest athletics. I understand your concerns. We will do everything we can to restore our athletic programs to excellence and prominence.

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President

lol

There is ONE coach worse than Jeff [Redacted]...and he has two ex-Deacs- Kevin O'Neill.

We will do everything we can to restore our athletic programs to excellence and prominence.

At least Hatch recognizes that we suck. That's step 1.

I don't know why you guys are complaining about - I got a personalized response.

Dr. Hatch,

I am very interested and committed to Wake Forest Athletics. But I have many concerns. I hope you have plans to restore Wake's athletic programs to excellence and prominence.

Best,

DD

Dear DD,

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President

I don't know why you guys are complaining about - I got a personalized response.

Dr. Hatch,

I am very interested and committed to Wake Forest Athletics. But I have many concerns. I hope you have plans to restore Wake's athletic programs to excellence and prominence.

Best,

DD

Dear DD,

Sincerely,

Nathan O. Hatch
President
:bowrofl:

Back