• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Unemployment back to 8.3%.

This where I stand. I have no problem raising taxes and I have no problem spending if it spent wisely. These past 5 years we have spent trillions on banks which have merely lined the pockets of the well off for the most part.

Instead we should have been building bridges, roads, railways, high speed Internet (all things that Obama speaks of during his stump speeches), but we haven't. We invested our money poorly. Would love to see a concerted effort to rebuild America. That would be government money that would ripple through the economy numerous times.

Cut military, cut entitlements, reform social security (mainly raise the age ) and invest in infrastructure.

Whoopsidaisy. Meant to edit, not quote. Still getting used to tapatalk. Sorry for the Unintended narcissism.

Last edited:
Why is this titled with an inaccurate unemployment figure?

Wishful thinking.

To be fair, they aren't wrong. Definitely editorializing with it in the headline, but I would think the fiscal cliff would impact jobs.

I know, I'm just noting the good news, but things still suck ass!!!! mantra.

Just wait. That 7.7 is gonna look like a sunny day soon, yall. A sunny day far in the distant past

images

Awesome work, Brandon!

I hear gas is lower too. I hope those "I did that" stickers look good.

Just wait. That 7.7 is gonna look like a sunny day soon, yall. A sunny day far in the distant past
That was almost a decade ago and unemployment except for short term spike during covid never got above 7.7% between now and then

Back