• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

It may not be snowing but it's pretty damn miserable right now in Winston Salem

Still sitting on a cold 40 degrees and steady rain. We've already got 1.5" of rain in the last 24 hrs.

Still sitting on a cold 40 degrees and steady rain. We've already got 1.5" of rain in the last 24 hrs.

Driving this morning, I noticed that many of the creeks were high. By this afternoon, man of those same creeks had already exceeded their banks.

Looking out my back door, the Yadkin is busting at the banks. A few more inches and it'll be at flood stage.

Looking out my back door, the Yadkin is busting at the banks. A few more inches and it'll be at flood stage.

It already is at the (south/west)county line. At that boat ramp, it was in the parking lot as of 3:30 today.

Atlanta is bracing, its fuckin cold as shit here and nasty. No snow tho, still above 32.

Shit got bad fast in Roanoke. I live 4 miles from work, it usually takes 15 minutes to drive it. Took me about 45 minutes to get home and I left at 3:00. I probably have 2 or 3 inches of snow at my house. We may have 7 or 8 in the morning.

Apparently I'm supposed to get anywhere from 1-6 inches in High Point.

Be safe, pitters!

There will be a lot of sad Pit posters chatting away from the office tomorrow.

The French Toast Mafia has struck. I went to the grocery store and the milk, bread and eggs have all been cleaned out. What do these people do with these items. If the power goes out the items will spoil.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

This. East is tweeting about slower changeover than originally forecast.

Agreed on the current weather, though. Water ponding all over the place, cold heavy rain and a miserable wind. Awful day all around.

There will be a lot of sad Pit posters chatting away from the office tomorrow.

Back