• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

It seems like it's been raining/cloudy for 7-10 days straight. Today is particularly nasty. Finishing this stretch with a blanket of snow to see in the a.m. will be beautiful and fun.

Looks like they're calling for more of a mix of snow/rain overnight. Earlier today it seemed a changeover from rain to snow was more the idea.

Hmm...

It's definitely a wintry mix in Winston (at Alaris anyway). The flakes are pretty big too that I can tell.

Here in the 27106 as well. Hard rain w/ some flakes mixed in.

I've experienced sub 20 degree nights that have felt warmer than it feels out there right now - just nasty.

Rain and snow mixed now, actually, in W-S

There was a stark change in temperature from when I looked at 6:15ish and just looked. It's effing windy and really cold now.

Snowing at Atlanta Hartsfield, yall are doomed in W-S.

I love volleyball but I have a game tonight and really need it to be canceled.

no way in hell I feel like leaving the house right now (or driving home at 10 pm).

Windy out in the Dash. Traffic lights swaying. Rain/sleet mix. Silas Creek up to its banks. Hard rain still. Hard to envision this turning to snow, but....

I've heard from three people it's already switched to mostly ice and snow, so maybe not too hard to imagine.

It looks like somebody is throwing snowflakes with a lot of force. Still a wintry mix but more snowflakes now. It's really windy. Wouldn't surprise me if power went out at some point if snow picks up.

The French Toast Mafia has struck. I went to the grocery store and the milk, bread and eggs have all been cleaned out. What do these people do with these items. If the power goes out the items will spoil.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
Then you set the stuff outside (as long as it stays cold)

Back