• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

It also won't be above freezing until 10 tomorrow. Roads will be pretty slick in the morning.

back before facebook, errebody's away message used to say something about kevin cox when there was potential snow.

phi mu did a cover of 'build me up butter cup' and changed it to "why do you build me up, kevin cox baby just to let me down..."

i still get it stuck in my head pretty frequently.

phi mu did a cover of 'build me up butter cup' and changed it to "why do you build me up, kevin cox baby just to let me down..."

i still get it stuck in my head pretty frequently.

phi mus, so weird.

Pretty sure it's snowed more in Greensboro than Winston. I left at 8 and it took me an hour and a half to get home from GSO when it normally only takes 35 mins. Wendover was a mess...and the moron drivers were out in full force.

Pretty sure it's snowed more in Greensboro than Winston. I left at 8 and it took me an hour and a half to get home from GSO when it normally only takes 35 mins. Wendover was a mess...and the moton drivers were out in full force.

Damn Motons.

Back