• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

lol @ "bootleg informer singles"

Computer models are trying to put snow on the ground Xmas Eve into Xmas day in Central NC

With my luck, the snow will wait until 12/21, the day we're driving to the ATL for Christmas. :rulz:

I need it to wait until the afternoon of Christmas Eve. Then all my traveling will be done and we will be close enough to home.

Earlier this morning I came across a few pictures I took while walking during/after original snowpocalypse in Dec 2009

snow3.jpg

snow4m.jpg

snow5.jpg

snow6.jpg

snow9.jpg

snow7.jpg

snow11k.jpg

snow10.jpg

snow8.jpg

img00016e.jpg

I'm not sure the last picture does the drift/freezing on the roof justice

Cool pics, JDawg.

I used to eat at the Double T frequently - that was a high school hangout for my crew.

damn i love snow. i hope there's a snowpocalypse in Portland this year. it's so rare to get snow IN the city, though.... damn lack of elevation.

Hope it isn't a rough winter here in NJ. Lots of hanging branches, weak trees, etc from Sandy.

If there was a Best Tags award, this thread would be in the running.

It is looking much better for a significant snow event for the days around Christmas in NC, especially the western half. Next week will be rain.

Back