• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Very interesting things unfolding for much of NC Thu/Fri of this week. The weather is pendular.

Go on....

It's also weird to think about because it's 70 degrees outside and feels magnificent.

Very interesting things unfolding for much of NC Thu/Fri of this week. The weather is pendular.

If by "interesting" you mean a fucking disaster for working parents who have kids...

]

I'm really not liking the possibility of winter weather this week.

If by "interesting" you mean a fucking disaster for working parents who have kids...

Or fucking disaster for those that travel!

I'm flying to NYC on friday...and I will be unbelievably pissed if this affects my flight.

Weathertrend Pro 360. A company financed by a Wake alum father. Predicts the weather a year in advance with an 80% certitude. Download the app and thank me later.

That site has highs of 34 and 35 for the 23rd and 24th. Lows of 14 and 12.

Weathertrend Pro 360. A company financed by a Wake alum father. Predicts the weather a year in advance with an 80% certitude. Download the app and thank me later.

lol, it has 14 days of sunshine in a row for my zip code one year from now.

consider me hiiiighly skeptical.

Weather trend website currently says 0% chance of any precipitation for both Th and Fr and highs in the 50s.

Weather channel has highs in the 50s & 10% chance of precipitation.

lol, it has 14 days of sunshine in a row for my zip code one year from now.

consider me hiiiighly skeptical.

Well they have two offices. One in my area (Bethlehem, Pa) and another in Bentonville, Ak. If you know what company is based there then it might color you less skeptical. That company values them very highly to help them manage their limited economy of space.

uhame2at.jpg

Also you must remember that it is an 80% certitude so it's probably wrong about ~3 days in that stretch.

Last edited:
where i am in oregon, we get 3-4 days of sun in a row during the winter, max. anything that says 14 days of sun in a row during january is wrong. i would bet my life on that.

i don't doubt it's a pretty awesome thing, but i just have a hard time trusting anything that predicts something as unpredictable as the weather a year out. i guess you could make a reasonable guess based on prior years' recorded weather, but otherwise it's like saying "something good will happen to you this week." ..there's a pretty good chance you'll be right, on some level.

Back