• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

2 putt max if you have snow in your line on the green.

I go to Boston where it should snow all the time and have gotten roughly 6" in four snows so far this year, Winston set to get like 6-8" dumped on it. God damnit.

6p2aoo.gif

I go to Boston where it should snow all the time and have gotten roughly 6" in four snows so far this year, Winston set to get like 6-8" dumped on it. God damnit.

Since we've got the mountains and such screwy weather patterns, we're unique in that we get snow when the NE doesnt and vice versa.

Whatever happens I would like it to start after 9:45p on Thursday and get me out of work on Friday. Please and thank you.

Two guest beds available if the weather sucks tonight.

Heck, depending on what projections are, my stuff in Raleigh may get canceled anyway.

I hate you guys. Ohio is a wasteland. WE should be getting snow. Not freaking North Carolina.
photo+(13).JPG

should i try to park under trees tonight to avoid snowy car or park away from trees to be out from under falling branches? we expecting any ice?

should i try to park under trees tonight to avoid snowy car or park away from trees to be out from under falling branches? we expecting any ice?

I would not park under a tree.

Do you need to drive tomorrow? If yes, go out periodically before you go to bed to wipe snow away, and do it again first thing in the morning. You can also put your windshield wipers up if it looks like we're going to get more than 4 inches - it'll be easier to clean your windshield in the morning.

If you're not driving tomorrow, just deal with it when you have time...the sun will do a lot of work for you.

It is not very difficult to clean some snow off your car. It is much more of a PITA to get damage from a tree limb fixed.

Do you need to drive tomorrow? If yes, go out periodically before you go to bed to wipe snow away, and do it again first thing in the morning. You can also put your windshield wipers up if it looks like we're going to get more than 4 inches - it'll be easier to clean your windshield in the morning.

If you're not driving tomorrow, just deal with it when you have time...the sun will do a lot of work for you.

It is not very difficult to clean some snow off your car. It is much more of a PITA to get damage from a tree limb fixed.

yeah, this is really what i was thinking.

will have to find a good spot when i get home from volleyball tonight.

Two guest beds available if the weather sucks tonight.

Heck, depending on what projections are, my stuff in Raleigh may get canceled anyway.

I guess this is for the best if the weather does get bad early but then I don't get to hang out with E!

I have one of these sweet things!

snowbrush.jpg

I park in a garage at night though so it doesn't really matter.

Another option is to take a plastic trash back and place it over your windshield, taping down the edges. Tomorrow morning, walk out and just pull the bag off with the snow on top of it.

Back