• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Snow

Thanks, y'all. The Norco put her down at 8:30 last night, and she was only up once, for about half an hour. If I can keep her on the couch during the day, we're golden. Luckily, it's her non-dominant arm, so she she isn't totally confused on top of everything.

Broken radius, bruised tailbone. Nurse roland is on the job. She’s ok as long as she’s still, which she is not good at. Thanks for the well wishes.

All those injuries suck. Hope she gets better soon.

Made it to and from PTI (from NW Winston) - all the main roads are in good shape. The sun is doing work. Getting out of my neighborhood was by far the hardest challenge.

This is a great storm for amateur mets to show their stuff. March storm, rain transitioning to snow in NC/VA, then turning into another noreaster.

Whiteout conditions in P-town! Ok, maybe not whiteout, but coming down quickly. Most of the yard is covered and it is beautiful. Dogs going crazy running around in it and tracking mud all over the house.

The roads were covered/dusted by 10am in Winston, and it's still falling at a steady clip.

I also saw several people run solid-red lights. I forgot how snow revokes so many licenses to drive safely.

The roads were covered/dusted by 10am in Winston, and it's still falling at a steady clip.

I also saw several people run solid-red lights. I forgot how snow revokes so many licenses to drive safely.

this. my son's school tried to go and then called it off early (12:30). We just kept him home and I do not regret that at all - I do not want to go driving around GSO with the idiots who have no idea how to drive on a slick road.

Back