• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

It's pretty funny how like every single game, at some point I end up thinking, "oh man, I wish that guy was our coach."

Jesus Christ, this is the FGCU head coach's wife?? Hire this dude now. Seriously, I don't even care if he's good or bad, I just think it would be really awesome to have a coach with a super hot wife:

amanda_marcum9.jpg

Like I said, at the very least we know the guy can recruit.

It's pretty funny how like every single game, at some point I end up thinking, "oh man, I wish that guy was our coach."

It's been that way for way too long. Ron Wellman is killing us.

HOOOOOOLLLLLY SHHHHHHIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!

Seriously though, I would totally hire this guy, even if I didn't want to stare at his wife all the time. Wellman is even watching this in person and still won't do it. Dickhead.

This guy is multi-millionaire. He would probably take our job for free just for the challenge of it.

Apparently, dude has dunked like that before.

It’s a strange slogan for a man who didn’t miss much as a college basketball player. Enfield, who played at Division III Johns Hopkins, still holds the NCAA record with a 92.5 career free throw percentage, blessed with such a sweet stroke he parlayed into a shot-doctoring job with the NBA for a time.

But Enfield is as much a risk taker as he is a sureshot, a guy blessed with the audacity to take chances and the confidence to usually make them.

He has shoehorned his way into an NBA coaching gig, begun a startup software contract management company that was worth $100 million when he opted out, went back to coaching as a Division I assistant, took a head coaching job at a university in its infancy, and two years into its Division I status, brought it to the NCAA tournament.

Seriously though, I would totally hire this guy, even if I didn't want to stare at his wife all the time. Wellman is even watching this in person and still won't do it. Dickhead.

How that dick can sit there and watch this and think to himself, "yeah, I'm set with Bzz" is beyond me.

Ultimately though, just another dude who will never be the basketball coach at Wake Forest.

While completing his master’s degree at the University of Maryland, he developed a shooting video that earned him entry into the NBA. He worked with more than 100 players at one point, gaining enough of a reputation that Rick Pitino eventually hired Enfield as a full-time assistant with the Celtics.

FGCU's wife kind of looks like a grown up daughter from Friday Night Lights.

Wellman sitting front row for G-town Fl gulf coast game

Wellman and his smug face watching two real coaches who are actually coaching their teams instead of sitting on the bench with a completely lost look on their faces. Have to wonder want is going through his head. I suspect very little since he has all the answers or so he thinks.

FGCU's wife kind of looks like a grown up daughter from Friday Night Lights.

Pos repped. Good call.

Dude is a freaking stud. Fantastic resume. You'd think the BOT would be overjoyed to get a self-made entrepreneur like Enfield into the Wake community.

How that dick can sit there and watch this and think to himself, "yeah, I'm set with Bzz" is beyond me.

Wellman sat there with his arms crossed the entire game looking like a dunce. Add Enfield to the humungous list of coaches with more NCAA tournament wins than our esteemed coach [Redacted].

Back