• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Our Next BB Coach or #MannUp + other coach talk

Doesn't Page have a good guard prospect? Maybe he'll help with his recruitment to Wake.

Coach Manning attended Page HS. I'm pretty sure that he could handle anyone coming out of Page without LaRue's help.

Mark Prosser in the running for the vacant HC position at Marist.

At an average of $3.50 each, it's a little over 15,000,000.

For all we know, Manning may be helping Rusty get the job.

Pretty hard to read that article without wondering which of the phrases reported were used on Cav.

Cav can't catch a break. From [name redacted] sexual harassment to this guy's verbal harassment.

Cav made a huge mistake in leaving. Danny was the perfect coach for him.

I can just picture Cav with his GW teammates being like, "If you think this guy is strange and awkward, I've got some stories for you."

Agree that it would have been nice to have Cav the last 2 years, but I think it has worked out for him just fine.

I can just picture Cav with his GW teammates being like, "If you think this guy is strange and awkward, I've got some stories for you."

Agree that it would have been nice to have Cav the last 2 years, but I think it has worked out for him just fine.
Just fine, except for the crazy coach scandal that just erupted.

Back