• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any idea for an upcoming home game

Sub-Zero_Fatality_MK2.png

His own choice of posts contradicts his premise:
"Many at Duke wanted K fired after Year Two...and even more after Year Three....in an eight(9) twam ACC K;'s first three years weer 5th then 6th then 7th.

NO I'm NOT saying [Redacted] can hold Rat's jock...."

That's hardly kissing up to [Redacted].

Nor is this:

"Tom Crean won 6, 10 and 12 games his first three years at Indiana."

I notice he didn't pick any of the dozens of times I said if [Redacted] doesn't get 18 wins this year he should get fired by no later than 24 hours after the last buzzer.

NAH showing that i've this dozens of times for almost two years now would prove his premise totally FOS. Of course the pathetic, dishonest child that Hulka has become would never do that.

From the same thread:

Tom Crean won 6, 10 and 12 games his first three years at Indiana.

2-11-2011, 07:29 AM #21
RJKarl
Chris Paul

We should have a much better third year than IU had. If we don't [Redacted] should be fired.

If you don't see that our offense isn't significantly better than last year, than you aren't watching with an open mind

The fact that you were comparing [Redacted]'s situation to K's or Creans just proves what a tool you were/are. Why can't you ever admit when you were wrong or foolish?

The fact that you were comparing [Redacted]'s situation to K's or Creans just proves what a tool you were/are. Why can't you ever admit when you were wrong or foolish?

And said on the same thread that if [Redacted] didn't outdo Crean he should be fired:

From the same thread:

Tom Crean won 6, 10 and 12 games his first three years at Indiana.

2-11-2011, 07:29 AM #21
RJKarl
Chris Paul

We should have a much better third year than IU had. If we don't [Redacted] should be fired.

Last edited:
RJ, don't you think that the entire premise of the stupid fucking thread you started is more telling then some dumb stipulation you worked into a single post? You started a dumb fucking thread a year ago comparing Bzz's situation to Coach K, just deal with it.

I think we've gotten off track a bit...now, back to the toilet idea.

It was said I was kissing his ass. I said on 12-11-11 that if he didn't do significantly better than Crean did in his third year, [Redacted] should be fired.

You can't dispute this:

"12-11-2011, 07:29 AM #21
RJKarl
Chris Paul

We should have a much better third year than IU had. If we don't [Redacted] should be fired. "

You also refuse to admit that a I SPECIFICALLY said I wasn't comparing the abilities of K and [Redacted]. But you can't tell the TRUTH and say I did.

You are dishonest and the tool here.

It was said I was kissing his ass. I said on 12-11-11 that if he didn't do significantly better than Crean did in his third year, [Redacted] should be fired.

You can't dispute this:

"12-11-2011, 07:29 AM #21
RJKarl
Chris Paul

We should have a much better third year than IU had. If we don't [Redacted] should be fired. "

You also refuse to admit that a I SPECIFICALLY said I wasn't comparing the abilities of K and [Redacted]. But you can't tell the TRUTH and say I did.

You are dishonest and the tool here.

I don't give a shit what you said about their abilities, that's irrelevant. You were "bzz-wait" and making a fucking snarky commentary on people you didn't believe were being patient enough with [Redacted], you just happened to frame your snarky comment as a stupid comparison to the best college basketball coach in history.

Sounds like RJ is losing his credibility... I think he has you on this bro... Sounds to me like you been all in on Buzzdick for a while and your getting blown up... Don't be so damn wishy-washy... Learn from us RJ..

Last edited:
I don't give a shit what you said about their abilities, that's irrelevant. You were "bzz-wait" and making a fucking snarky commentary on people you didn't believe were being patient enough with [Redacted], you just happened to frame your snarky comment as a stupid comparison to the best college basketball coach in history.

Being Buzz wait and saying he should be fired if he doesn't perform under specific, bright criteria is not " when you rode his jock for longer than almost anyone?".

I never said I was Buzz out last year. I did say what it would take to keep his job.

I actually became Buzzout when Tony and Carson transferred.

Being Buzz wait and saying he should be fired if he doesn't perform under specific, bright criteria is not " when you rode his jock for longer than almost anyone?".

I never said I was Buzz out last year. I did say what it would take to keep his job.

I actually became Buzzout when Tony and Carson transferred.

many people, including myself, generally equated "bzzwait" with riding [Redacted]'s jock. That's neither here nor there, so in the immortal words of John McClane, "Welcome to the party, pal!"

Irish hit the nail on the head right here:

"The search function has forced RJ to alter his inflammatory posts just a bit. Now, when he inevitably turns on [Redacted] next year or the year after (shudder), it won't be "I've always been AGINSTED HM!!!!!" It will be "When I decided to firez him was thel RITE Time to get rido of HM!!!!!"

So, it's "Yes" for the toilets, then? I better not be the only one who shows up with one, people!

I can't believe my 100th post was about toilets. :(

Irish hit the nail on the head right here:

"The search function has forced RJ to alter his inflammatory posts just a bit. Now, when he inevitably turns on [Redacted] next year or the year after (shudder), it won't be "I've always been AGINSTED HM!!!!!" It will be "When I decided to firez him was thel RITE Time to get rido of HM!!!!!"

once again Hulka's hate blinds him. I haves NEVER said or hinted I was always buzzout and would never do so.

many people, including myself, generally equated "bzzwait" with riding [Redacted]'s jock. That's neither here nor there, so in the immortal words of John McClane, "Welcome to the party, pal!"

Those people don't understand the English language and are idiotic.

Back