• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any idea for an upcoming home game

I might have jumped the gun but I have 1,400 toilet T Shirts.. PM me if interested. $49.99 a piece.

ehhh coach k is the second best coach in history.. id take john wooden any day.. he would have a unreachable amount of wins if they played as many games as they do these days

i accidently shat in my protest toilet. fuck. someone take this bottle of glenfiddich from me...

I've got an extra toilet if anyone needs one.

images

We could always just bring bed pans into the game and use them throughout the game... RJ, would you mind rounding up all the bed pans you have around and send them to Winston?

So, if I put all these ideas together, RJ is advocating hurling feces from a broken toilet toward buzz, wellman and the players while chanting the good-bye song. Do I have that right?

Am I missing an unwiped ass pantomime?

How do I get in on this great toilet idea so I can steal all the credit for it?

I'll give it to you.....refer to HP from now on.....he was the inspiration.

ehhh coach k is the second best coach in history.. id take john wooden any day.. he would have a unreachable amount of wins if they played as many games as they do these days

i disagree. Wooden was incredible, but he dominated in one era. K has survived in changing college basketball environments. in 1990, for example, it was standard to stay all four years. Now, its incredibly rare. He's adapted and won championships in different eras. Wooden completely dominated for a long time, and is no doubt incredible, but given a choice, i'd go with K.

Buzz stills ranks at the bottom, below Doherty.

In Wooden's era you couldn't come in second and make the NCAA Tourney. USC was Top 5 a couple of times and didn't get in. Today you can lost tens games and come seventh in your league and make The Dance. It's much easier to get in.

How the hell did I miss this thread in December AND last week when it was bumped? Was not understanding the toilet references. Thank you search function.

How the hell did I miss this thread in December AND last week when it was bumped? Was not understanding the toilet references. Thank you search function.

Your welcome for the bump. I missed this goldmine in December as well, but I'm so glad it was found so that we can finally forget these stupid ad ideas and move onto more important toilet issues. $2500 could probably get us a handful of those automatic lid crappers.. Can you imagine Bz and wellman surviving an automatic lid toilet? No chance.

Last edited:
I am almost in years. What a great thread. Racer had be rolling. Can't believe I missed this when it started.

I am almost in years. What a great thread. Racer had be rolling. Can't believe I missed this when it started.

Love that it only took 1 minute and 1 post for someone to say it was a horrible idea....and that person was Racer.

Such a classic.

Gotta love how RJ didn't back down and just kept digging in on his toilet idea. And then the search feature, fairly new at the time, proved it's worth many times over. And then the thread got bumped 3 months later and picked right back up where it left off. Now, 4 years later...will it die or live on?

Back