• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any idea for an upcoming home game

I'm going to Cameron for the game tomorrow. Anybody who has been before know if I can get a toilet past security? I hear the seating is cramped so that's a concern.

I'm going to Cameron for the game tomorrow. Anybody who has been before know if I can get a toilet past security? I hear the seating is cramped so that's a concern.

Bring a fan, gallon of water, lots of spray deodorant/air freshener, and hope your view is not obstructed by a random beam. Other than that, you'll have a great time.

I would say it should be on everyone's bucket list but yeah, super duper cramped and hotter than hell.

You know that if we win, you're going to have to go back...every.single.year.

Packed the car and bout ready to head over. Where are we all meeting?

1498730797_8f071fe0ef.jpg

First of all, no fun zone....next if a bunch of people would do something like this no one would get arrested. The last thing Wake wants is more publicity. You might get a littering ticket.....

How about toilet T-shirts for everyone?

I was just listening to that song by CAKE that goes:

Sheep go to heaven
Goats go to hell

Sheep go to heaven
Goats go to hell

Sheep go to heaven
Goats go to hell

Sheep go to heaven
Goats go to hell

It's still pretty catchy.

Oh shit I forgot about toilet tshirts until now, the idea was always fluid and evolving.

Can't do bags over head. Pitt did it when we played them last Wed.

I've been told at work that I should put a paperbag over my head at the games.

Back