• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Any idea for an upcoming home game

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
100-300 people should each find an old toilet, put it in their trunk and then put them out together at The Joel. That should get some national press......

100-300 people should each find an old toilet, put it in their trunk and then put them out together at The Joel. That should get some national press......

Yeah, that's the ticket... Facepalm

That is the trashiest idea I've heard all morning.

One thing we know for certain: there won't be any toilet paper floating in those bowls.

interesting how all these people from out of town, in this case, California, keep giving us "townies" ridiculous thigs to do about Bzzz. This one will get someone arrested.

First of all, no fun zone....next if a bunch of people would do something like this no one would get arrested. The last thing Wake wants is more publicity. You might get a littering ticket.....

How about toilet T-shirts for everyone?

First of all, no fun zone....next if a bunch of people would do something like this no one would get arrested. The last thing Wake wants is more publicity. You might get a littering ticket.....

How about toilet T-shirts for everyone?

That'll do it! I really want one of the players to see me wear a toilet shirt. Do they come in small sizes for my grand daughters?

Your granddaughters will think it's funny.....toilet joke...

Why are you trying to be a captain of the fire Bzz crowd when you rode his jock for longer than almost anyone?

Why are you trying to be a captain of the fire Bzz crowd when you rode his jock for longer than almost anyone?

0funnyohnoyoudidnt_2.gif

Absolutely FALSE on both counts!

Im not close to the Top 20 people on the board about his immediate firing or the like.

Next it's totally false that I "rode his jock". As early as the end of his first season I set very strict criteria for his having a job and have not wavered. At that time, I categorically said if he wasn't at 18 wins by this year, he should be gone with no excuses deemed acceptable.

Typically lazy bullshit post!!!

That has nothing to do with what you said. You are FOS.

Be a man and admit it.

IrishSlim
The Sultan of Swashbuckle

The search function has forced RJ to alter his inflammatory posts just a bit. Now, when he inevitably turns on [Redacted] next year or the year after (shudder), it won't be "I've always been AGINSTED HM!!!!!" It will be "When I decided to firez him was thel RITE Time to get rido of HM!!!!!"

11-30-2011, 12:22 PM #33
RJKarl
Chris Paul

Many at Duke wanted K fired after Year Two...and even more after Year Three....in an eight(9) twam ACC K;'s first three years weer 5th then 6th then 7th.

NO I'm NOT saying [Redacted] can hold Rat's jock....

rjkarl:

At that point K was 111-106 (at Army and the historic power of Duke) vs. [Redacted] being 119-128 at three historically bad schools in bball (UMBC, AFA, CO).

That's very close.

RJKarl
Chris Paul

Originally Posted by TBR

Yeah, that makes sense, let's just ignore the middle 15-20 years of [Redacted]'s career where no one thought he was good enough for a head coaching job.

RJKarl:
You're right he was coaching in the pros...yep he took a sabbatical....he was considered one of the top assistant coaches in the NBA for nearly twenty years....that really sucks..

RJKarl
Chris Paul

Originally Posted by TBR
Sure he was. That's why it took him 14 years to get a head coaching job.
If ypou doni't know he was one of the top asdsistant coaches in the league, then you simply don't know much about the NBA.

RJKarl
Chris Paul

Tom Crean won 6, 10 and 12 games his first three years at Indiana.

The posts from a real Buzz out guy! What a tool!

Any rational observer would say that RJ is riding Bzz's jock/ supporting him/ defending his hire.

Back