• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

And you justify allowing the sale of guns to felons on the honor system by individuals and at gun shows. All a violent felon has to do is lie that he isn't a felon and those sellers are good to go.

You have no problem with a single buyer purchasing a hundred current hand guns or rifles without a resale license or a security company.

And you justify allowing the sale of guns to felons on the honor system by individuals and at gun shows. All a violent felon has to do is lie that he isn't a felon and those sellers are good to go.

You have no problem with a single buyer purchasing a hundred current hand guns or rifles without a resale license or a security company.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have always been for anybody being able to run a NICS check on someone else for a private sale. It seems that the officials you vote for are not interested in that.

Pretty funny, you called Leland Yee simply a crook but I am an extremist. Well done old boy...

This is your typical tactic. When you can't justify your position, you try to put it on someone else.

You can't justify allowing private people to sell guns to felons on the honor system. So you blame someone else.

This is your typical tactic. When you can't justify your position, you try to put it on someone else.

wait-what.jpg

elkman, what's your take on the non-response to the John Crawford and Tamir Rice shootings from national gun organizations?

Like the monkey on your back that you have not beaten off?

I think it's a legitimate point though. If these gun organizations are in favor of responsible gun ownership it would likely behoove them to at the least make a passing reference at condemning acts of violence with guns that are irresponsible doesn't it?

I think it's a legitimate point though. If these gun organizations are in favor of responsible gun ownership it would likely behoove them to at the least make a passing reference at condemning acts of violence with guns that are irresponsible doesn't it?

Irresponsible gun owners motivate more responsible gun owners to buy guns. The industry gets double the profit.

That wasn't my point at all.

My point is that two people in an open carry state were gunned down by police simply for having a gun that wasn't even a real gun.

You'd think the gun rights crowd would be outraged at such of blatant disregard for second amendment rights. But they're not and elkman has no response either.

My point is that two people in an open carry state were gunned down by police simply for having a gun that wasn't even a real gun.

You'd think the gun rights crowd would be outraged at such of blatant disregard for second amendment rights. But they're not and elkman has no response either.

You think Elkman gives two flying fucks about Crawford or Rice?

for the record, carrying a handgun in your hand =/= open carrying in a holster. Don't even get me started on the nutjobs that carry rifles into Chili's or whatever. Those people should probably just get shot by the police.

for the record, carrying a handgun in your hand =/= open carrying in a holster. Don't even get me started on the nutjobs that carry rifles into Chili's or whatever. Those people should probably just get shot by the police.

That's fair. Of course, Crawford and Rice didn't have the gun in their hand when they were shot. Crawford had it over his shoulder while talking on the phone. Rice had it tucked in his pants.

Back