• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Saw the new black panthers are using open carry and that didn't sit too well with several conservative outlets.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/g...xas-warned-to-stay-out-of-fifth-ward/27465032

A (presumably white) open carry advocacy group in Houston is going to hold a demonstration in a black neighborhood in Houston that doesn't want them there. "Saturday we will come and protect and defend our community because we don't trust them," said Quanell X. Members of the group were met by a chorus of voices telling them to stay out of the neighborhood and warned they will be "matched gun-for-gun."

Well this just seems like a super idea.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/g...xas-warned-to-stay-out-of-fifth-ward/27465032

A (presumably white) open carry advocacy group in Houston is going to hold a demonstration in a black neighborhood in Houston that doesn't want them there. "Saturday we will come and protect and defend our community because we don't trust them," said Quanell X. Members of the group were met by a chorus of voices telling them to stay out of the neighborhood and warned they will be "matched gun-for-gun."

Well this just seems like a super idea.

:wtftard:

So this guy can shoot a cop and go free?

-------

Horton’s neighbor David Delk described the gunman to the Oklahoman as a “survivalist” type who mistrusted the government, was openly unfriendly to neighbors and wore a lot of black clothing.

A Facebook profile believed to be Horton’s is rife with racially charged images and jabs at black leaders like Rev. Al Sharpton. “Hurt ME and your [sic] gonna feel pain,” declares one image, “hurt my BEST FRIEND and your gonna need an ambulance, hurt my FAMILY…I’m gonna need a shovel.”

Another image shows a blood-spattered 18-wheeler cab with human limbs sticking out of it. “JUST DROVE THROUGH FERGUSON,” it reads, “DIDN’T SEE ANY PROBLEMS.”

i'm guessing there's more to the story if a cop was shot 4 times and they didn't detain him.

Back