• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Reporter: So, if there’s an accident and a permit holder is in a park, there’s a high chance it’s going to hit a child.

Casada: There’s accidents with bicycles in parks. Should we outlaw bicycles?

Reporter: Yeah, but bikes very rarely kill people.

Casada: That's not true, I disagree with that statement.

Reporter: Guns are weapons. Are you saying a gun is as safe as bicycle?

Casada: If used properly I am. If used properly.

Reporter: In the event of an accident, which is more likely to kill someone?

Casada: Now we're back in theoretical. I think in Tennessee we're dealing with a lot more questions than guns in parks. I think this is a minor thing in the scope of what we're doing good in Tennessee.

Reporter: If someone is hit accidently with a bullet, you guys are fine defending this bill?

Casada: If someone gets run over by an automobile accidently, there's nothing I can do about that. These are things beyond, they're called acts of God, they're beyond our control.

https://www.nashvillepost.com/blogs...op_press_conference_heated_over_guns_in_parks

11026082_826733924065261_9214489481901657031_n.jpg

Can we do the cartoon strategy overseas? Please

These ISIS crazies seem to be drawn to Mohammed cartoons like moths to flame. They also seem pretty dumb. The "cartoon strategy" seems like a pretty good way to flush them out and exterminate them.

maybe we just have the crazy/racists tea party nutjobs vs ISIS donks in a real life Team Deathmatch

Back