• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

maybe the answer is to take the slaughtered bodies of children and drop them off on wayne lapierre's front porch

maybe the answer is to take the slaughtered bodies of children and drop them off on wayne lapierre's front porch

He can hire somebody to clean them up with that Russian money.

27752010_10214903404956294_4851671259733164682_n.jpg

Last edited:
Seems the solution to school shootings is just to stop funding public schools. You never hear of a mass shooting at a catholic school.

Also yesterday, a grandmother called 911 on her grandson after finding his journal outlining a plan to shoot up his school.

http://www.king5.com/article/news/c...und-for-everett-school-shooting/281-518703506

Officers responded to the house on the 10600 block of Holly Drive and were shown excerpts of the journal and were told the grandson had a semiautomatic rifle stored in a guitar case. As officers reviewed the journal, they were alarmed by the statements and detailed plans to shoot students and use homemade explosives, according to a press release.

Excerpts from the journal show the teen had been thinking about the shooting frequently and wanted to make it "infamous," according to probable cause documents.

Court documents state the young man wrote, "I can't wait to walk into class and blow all those (expletives) away," and "I need to make this shooting/bombing infamous. I need to get the biggest fatality number I possible can."

Prosecutors allege the suspect had inert grenades in his bedroom that he planned to fill with black powder along with the AK-47 hidden in a guitar case.

The student attended Kamiak High School last year before transferring to ACES Alternative School this fall. Detective say he simply flipped a coin to determine which school to target. It came up ACES.

Y’all don’t even know the difference between an AR-15 and a B7-dildo, why should we listen to y’all talk about gun control? Leave it to the real men and run along.

Board Pubs always go deathly silent whenever this happens. They must be on NRA payroll as well. I guess they send their thoughts and prayers as well.

Board Pubs always go deathly silent whenever this happens. They must be on NRA payroll as well. I guess they send their thoughts and prayers as well.

elkman will be along in about 2-3 days to lecture us that we can't discuss the issue because we don't know the precise model of bullets used

Y’all don’t even know the difference between an AR-15 and a B7-dildo, why should we listen to y’all talk about gun control? Leave it to the real men and run along.

elkman will be along in about 2-3 days to lecture us that we can't discuss the issue because we don't know the precise model of bullets used

This.

So sick of this shit.
https://www.cnn.com/2017/11/18/opinions/guns-children-taylor-opinion/index.html
In the US, we alone bear this burden and this fear: Of the 23 richest nations in the world, according to a 2011 study, we now have 87% of the gun violence, and according to the Journal of TRAUMA Injury, Infection, and Critical Care, 87% of children killed by guns are killed here. Think of it: across the world, 87% of the children killed by guns are killed here, in our country. Breathe into that fact. Imagine all those bright bodies, all the bodies you can, the noses, the eyelashes, the hopes.

I just donated $100 to Moms Demand Action for Gun Sense. https://momsdemandaction.org/

Back