• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

That link just takes me to the WaPo front page.

Thread if you're interested in how this is being covered on Infowars:

Anything in particular to listen for? I've never heard of him.

He gets into how to deal with the reality of the events of yesterday and how to prevent them (his proposed answer is campus security), goes after 24 hour news networks (he does this regularly), goes after the left and right with their already prepared responses/talking points. He is show is normally a blend of current events, politics and comedy. However, today he is 100% serious.

He is also well know for his former show on 96 Rock called The Regular Guys.

The podcast edits out the commercials so the actual episode is 56 minutes. I typically listen to the podcast version of his show due to that.

Another disturbing video of the shooting. More so than the previous one. There are dead children in this one.

This is gut wrenching. There aren’t words for something this awful.

Thread if you're interested in how this is being covered on Infowars:

That's a good read. I've seen it said more than a couple of times this morning that the shooter was an Obama supporter and member of Antifa.

White nationalism. Republicans won't even offer thoughts or prayers for that problem.

That's a good read. I've seen it said more than a couple of times this morning that the shooter was an Obama supporter and member of Antifa.

Having a stockpile of automatic weapons to kill is a fundamental right?

The conservative news keeps talking about mental illness. Go on twitter and you’ll see mental illness. It’s bullshit.

I won’t hold my breath waiting for conservatives to invest in mental health care.

Back