• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

but the second amendment

Ad_executive.jpg

Rusty in south Alabama is allowed to shoot targets with whatever firearm he wants, the Constitution of Independence Day says he can

Trump telling his little sprite Sessions to start bump stock ban.

First smart thing he's done. I'll drink to that tonight

"Grief actors" is a term I've just learned. Seriously, this must have been a bullet point at the Russian bot farm today, because the term has seemingly come from nowhere and now I'm seeing it from different accounts, different platforms. They are, naturally, referring to the teenagers' response to seeing their classmates being slaughtered in front of their eyes.

Kids being controlled by the Deep State through Flintstone vitamins, you won’t believe what our investigators have discovered, more inside!

"Grief actors" is a term I've just learned. Seriously, this must have been a bullet point at the Russian bot farm today, because the term has seemingly come from nowhere and now I'm seeing it from different accounts, different platforms. They are, naturally, referring to the teenagers' response to seeing their classmates being slaughtered in front of their eyes.
It's a fab on the conspiracy theory circuit

That’s how you know Palma and Moonz aren’t great trolls they don’t have the stomach to troll about dead children and drop the party talking points on the board.

Feel optimistic that we can get at least ban bump stocks and improve background checks. Even Trump seems to support both. Not nearly enough, but it's a start. Perhaps my optimism is unfounded, though.

Back