• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

And PH is 100% correct on his takes. Woof to anyone falling for the antifa bs. It’s rearranging the deck chairs as the boat sinks to distract from the real issue.

This is a black and white issue. You’re either pro saving lives by enacting gun control or you don’t give a shit about your own or others lives. There’s no argument against this at this point, in this country.

Has there ever been any Antifa violence involving a gun?

No. There’s barely been any Antifa violence aside from punching Nazis. We used to call people heroes for punching Nazis.

No. There’s barely been any Antifa violence aside from punching Nazis. We used to call people heroes for punching Nazis.

That’s before Republicans were Nazi sympathizers.

#VanillaISIS

67611575_2362763113817142_2340353256120647680_n.jpg

67747904_10218174152918798_2715752355776692224_n.jpg

Last edited:
So this guy used the same language as trump as have previous domestic terrorists.

Cool.

Wonder when we will see conservatives give a shit about other people? Or call out trump? Remember when they said Obama was responsible for any black led protest? Frauds.

Here’s the thing — you know guns and white nationalists (two separate ideas) are a problem. You just refuse to say it because speaking against one or both makes you insecure in your political beliefs. Rather than stand up for what’s right you won’t admit there’s a part of your ideology/party that’s got fucked up priorities. So the beat goes on, more people die, and for what? So you can cling to “being fiscally conservative?” My god, be an adult.

I see zero need for Antifa to be there.

They are a fringe group and need to be ignored and relegated to the dustbin of history.

Sorry man, but you were echoing conservative talking points here. You were talking about Antifa showing up.

You took the bait. Too many people are talking about Antifa when they should be talking about white supremacists and their enablers.

And LK fell for it. I’m sure Creamy, whatabout, DG3, and others will do the same.

Antifa is barely even real. It’s a conservative boogie man. It’s people who show up to push back on the real villains, the Nazis, the fascists, the Confederates, the white nationalists, and often the cops who protect them.

You can’t expect Fox News and Republicans to treat white supremacy as a problem because they believe it is the solution.

Dude, my point which obviously came across very poorly, mirrors yours. They are a fringe group not worth any attention at all, hence the bare minimum of words I devoted to even posting about them.

if that's what makes you feel good, enact all the incremental gun ownership restrictions you want, as far as I am concerned

just don't expect such limitations to do much good

if you want to be effective in curbing gun violence, you will have to enact drastic restrictions and be persevering and patient

Society didn’t end 10 years ago either, but all 5 of the 5 worst mass shooting in US history have occurred in the last 10 years and not a single fucking thing but prayers have been tried to curb the murder.

like I said, the incremental restrictions on gun ownership during the last fifty years have not been effective in curbing gun violence

And you were wrong. Gun laws have gotten less restrictive.

You’re ignoring Heller, the prominence of stand your ground laws, and the fact Republicans have loosened gun restriction in response to gun violence. You’re missing campus carry laws, arming teachers, and whatever they’ll come up with next.

Last edited:
Back