Page 340 of 351 FirstFirst ... 240290330335336337338339340341342343344345350 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,800 of 7007

Thread: Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Theyíre weak mediocre people.

Most of them can't afford buying multiple expensive weapons in a month. I can't.

Quote Originally Posted by deaconson View Post
    Most of them can't afford buying multiple expensive weapons in a month. I can't.
    It's not that hard if you're living on Mountain Dew and Hot Pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnorEl View Post
    Oh boy.

Gun rights resolution pitched for Forsyth County

What the hell are they doing up in Virginia thatís got all the local nuts even more spooked than usual?

Probably just reasonable gun control that most folks would want if offered generally. But NOT when them gun grabbing Dems are in charge.

Jesus.
    Right-wing social media and bloggers have latched onto this and blown it up nationally. Many conservatives now see this attempt by VA to pass some moderate gun control legislation as the opening shot in a second Civil War to destroy their "constitutional rights" to apparently own as many guns of any type as they want. As I posted yesterday, I see posts from gun nuts I used to know growing up on facebook, and they're very upset and practically hyperventilating about it. One guy posts some new "outrage" from the VA legislature or "Governor Blackface" as they keep calling Northam (Angus would be so proud) every few hours. Gun nuts seem to have convinced themselves that this is it - the opening move by LibDem Communist Godless Bureaucrats to finally take away their sacred Second Amendment rights.

Yep, that sounds like what is happening.

WTF.

This is why we can't get needed shit done in this country. Pubs labor under the horrific misperception that doing good equates to essentially less taxes/regulation and undoing whatever the fuck Dems did when they were in charge. Dems get some good shit done when they are in charge but that doesn't last in a lot of places due to inflammatory lying by "conservative" leaders and grotesque misunderstanding by their followers.

Sigh.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Just trying to catch up on some missed newspaper reading.

Hereís the w-sj editorial regarding the spate of second amendment ďsanctuaryĒ type resolutions passed or under consideration by lots of nc communities.

Not perfect, but pretty good.

Far, far better than their wholly irresponsible endorsement for president in 2016.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Why do gun rights activists always need the full outfit to exercise their rights?

I disagree with you
    or wear a mask

Quote Originally Posted by ImTheCaptain View Post
    or wear a mask
    These guns arenít scary !

Why do I feel like the more likely you are to do this shit "in.protest" indicates they just might not pass a background check?

So if the security isn't there to stop people with guns, what is it there for?

well I'm sure nonwhite people with guns will be considered threats

Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    well I'm sure nonwhite people with guns or protest signs will be considered threats
    FIFY

Don't let "them" go for their keys while on line.

I, for one, welcome our new lady leaders.

Those guys reek of sexual frustration