Page 348 of 351 FirstFirst ... 248298338343344345346347348349350351 LastLast
Results 6,941 to 6,960 of 7003

Thread: Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...prevent-victim

Please let us dehumanize the man we hunted down and killed.

the atm runs out at some point.

Damned libruls.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Seems like they're fleeing to Texa$.

I was just at my local gun shop and it seems there have been quite a few purchases. Lots of empty shelves.

This place boasts it has 10,000 guns in stock.
    Hungry

Ammo has been in short supply due to high demand for some time, pretty sure.

Conservative gun nuts gettiní ready fer tha big battle where they gots to defend theyselfs againí the commie libruls whuts a comminí after them n their freedums.

You know, Biden and the squad etc.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Last edited by BillBrasky; 01-15-2021 at 07:12 PM.

Looks like even former President Obama can't even get a gun... his permit was denied
    https://www.chattanoogan.com/2021/2/...&ICID=ref_fark

fucking redneck neckbeard piece of shit, what is up with these white supremacist idiots, why do the master race fuckwads always look like that? honestly look in a mirror and tell me you deserve to run things, goddamn.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    fucking redneck neckbeard piece of shit, what is up with these white supremacist idiots, why do the master race fuckwads always look like that? honestly look in a mirror and tell me you deserve to run things, goddamn.
    seriously. Hitler wouldn't be impressed by those fighting for his honor these days.

The only thing they've got going for them is being white in society where white violence has paved a path for them.

Quote Originally Posted by TownieDeac View Post
    That's the problem. These people have been raised to believe (in many cases explicitly) that whites are superior, and yet even they know they're clearly not. They look around and see all of these "inferior" minorities doing better than they are, getting college degrees and making far more money and even getting elected POTUS and VP, and it enrages them. They're white and so they should be doing better, dammit! And instead of blaming themselves, they resort to violence - which in much of rural America is never far from the surface, as Hillbilly Elegy describes - and lash out at minorities. In the 1898 Wilmington Insurrection one of the things that infuriated many whites was that Wilmington had developed a large and booming black middle class, and the notion of blacks living better (or at least equally) to whites was unthinkable. So a white mob killed some black middle-class families, burned down most of the middle-class black areas in Wilmington, and ran most of the black middle class out of town. Gotta stay on top of that social totem pole, even if you're really just white trash.

On the flip side..... Homicide rate up 2000% in Portland so far after defunding the police in 2021 compared to the same period in 2020.

Additionally, we're very lucky that the shooter in ATL was white, as the asian-black tensions were certainly rising to the point of causing real damage after all the recent attacks on the asian elderly.

What period are you talking about? Weíre less than three months into 2021.