• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Sweet. So we’re all getting a one year pause for surviving the Wuhan terrorist virus?

Lil Marco finds out predatory student loans are crushing people but the beneficiaries donate... hmmm... I know... terrorists are bad. Lets pause payback post terrorist attack!

Seriously though, this is a sneaky way to cancel debt. Since 'Merica has more mass shooting terrorist attacks than there are days in a year no one will ever need to pay the loan!

Those are just misguided lone wolves. Rubio is talking about terrorists. You know “terrorists.”

For anyone that needs a visual aid:

DUP6M4RU0AAmMvv

Sounds terrible. There were hundreds of kids in Hanes Park when this shootout occurred. This is the kind of event that will haunt many parents and kids that were involved, but it won’t even show up in the commonly reported gun statistics because no one at the park was hit by a bullet from the shooter.

It sounds like the shooter may have killed his mom and grandma and then started shooting into the police station. Every country has people with mental illness and criminals, the difference is that in the US they have ready access to many, many guns.

Background checks on all gun sales, bans on high capacity magazines, bans on ghost guns, mandatory gun training and safety classes for all gun owners, and red flag laws need to be implemented in the US.

Gotta wonder why these Republicans keep spending billions on top of billions a year for a military that can and be defeated by randos with small arms.

Gotta wonder why these Republicans keep spending billions on top of billions a year for a military that can and be defeated by randos with small arms.

Ranger, can you change the title of the recruiting thread to welcome Matthew Marsh?

Right wing militia types will take that as a challenge.

"I'm telling you, there's no doubt that the Second Amendment gives me the right to buy nuclear weapons. I may need a nuke to protect my home from criminals, or maybe to stop the evil federal Deep State from forcibly vaccinating me with that fake Covid vaccine containing a tracking device and mental chip so they can read my thoughts!"

Yep, seems pretty odd.

Nathan Allen: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The DA says he earned a PhD, but I’m not sure. Sounds like he might have not had much of a job…? Oddish dude from what I’ve read so far.

Described as shoeless and disoriented by a witness who saw him after he wrecked the stolen truck into a building.

Sad regardless, but sounds like he might have been mentally ill. Or something recently distressing caused him to snap…???

I think the phd part is wrong. It says he was a licensed physical therapist, so perhaps a DPT?

Back