• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Clearly Kamala Harris is to blame.

Her one day with presidential powers and look what happens.

Been to Kenosha many times. It is a shithole full of racist white devils that needs to be burned down. fuck em

Being able to mow down anyone you feel the least bit threatened by is our GOD GIVEN RIGHT! It's in the constitution I think. Or maybe the bible.

Imagine having this guy in your party. And then imagine an entire district voting for him, only to have him bail. Just an incomprehensible amount of idiocy. Masterful job, Pubs. More Kyle Rittenhouses and Maddison Cawthorns is truly what this world needs...

What a horribly written law. “Wisconsin law requires that when a self-defense claim is raised, prosecutors must disprove self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt, not the other way around as it is in other jurisdictions”, Coates explained.

What a horribly written law. “Wisconsin law requires that when a self-defense claim is raised, prosecutors must disprove self-defense beyond a reasonable doubt, not the other way around as it is in other jurisdictions”, Coates explained.

It's a small point in the grand scheme of things here, but that's how the law should be. It's not murder if the act was in self-defense. Therefore, the prosecution should have the burden of proving that it was not in self defense - because they have the burden of proving murder.

I would be surprised if there were any large protests tonight. A lot of people are leaving the area and reporters are out numbering the remaining protestors 10-1. Plus, its going to be pretty cold tonight and the wind off Lake Michigan sucks.

right? I can go get a sidearm and not even have a permit and go to a bar and enrage the biggest badass MMA fighter I can find and when he lunges at me for my deserved ass whipping I can murder him scot free.

Conservatives are the world's largest babies in the history of the world. Just gaping pussies

right? I can go get a sidearm and not even have a permit and go to a bar and enrage the biggest badass MMA fighter I can find and when he lunges at me for my deserved ass whipping I can murder him scot free.

If he lunged at you unprovoked would you feel justified in defending yourself?

In my example I provoked him.

Rittenhouse willfully went to a place brandishing a weapon and provoked people.

Yeah. Rittenhouse is a fucking moron and acted in mind-blowingly irresponsible ways. He doesn't lose the right to defend himself. It's an incredibly unfortunate situation, especially for the second victim who I think probably believed he was stopping an active shooter.

He was trying to stop an active shooter.

Self defense laws clearly need to be re-examined, and carry laws are just asinine. But that's America. Dumb, gun obsessed America.

Back