• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Republicans: “You have to take President Trump seriously, *not literally*, he doesn’t actually want protestors to be drawn and quartered.

Republicans: “Hey look at this social media post from a random liberal activist that says white babies are evil. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

I don’t believe shit or that the revolution has started until at least the 10th Fox News diner interview.

your posts reveal a consistent inability to tell good sources from poor ones, therefore, there is little point indicating the source for you, if you want the source, go look for it

What's the source you miserable fucking knob?

"i know you won't trust my source because... well, its all bs and i know it. i'll just drop some words supporting the opinion i want to be true. if i say it enough it will happen. don't worry though the pivot is coming!"

Last edited:
Republicans: “You have to take President Trump seriously, *not literally*, he doesn’t actually want protestors to be drawn and quartered.

Republicans: “Hey look at this social media post from a random liberal activist that says white babies are evil. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT

Republicans: "I want to give this kid an internship for killing protestors."

kills protesters + cries in court because he may have a consequence for the poor decisions of he and his mother + feed jurors = profit!

The jury in Armaud Arbery’s murder is going into deliberations. We’ll see if conservatives go 2-0 for the week.

I would be surprised and, obviously, very disappointed if the McMichael’s walk. This is a significantly stronger case for the State than Rittenhouse was.

Unlike the left, conservatives are capable of arriving at views on cases that are based on facts and independent of the race or political persuasion of the actors.

Lol

I’m more optimistic. I think everyone is capable to a great degree of this.

But if you think it’s been more characteristic of “conservatives” compared to “liberals” in (especially) recent US history then you are badly mistaken.

If Trump wins again or DeSantis wins, Rittenhouse will get a Medal of Freedom. Mark it down.

It's already in the playbook: Pass horrible law/commit treason/sexually offend someone -> stir up controversy usually involving racial tension to muddy the water and hope nobody notices...oh then as always, profit.

Last edited:
Back