• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

You know door are dangerous…they require child proofing…

81rcu4RzrlL._SL1500_.jpg

MOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR GGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really tired of saying that. I was going to go back and quote all of the posts again, but it's just too many...too much.

This is all just too much.

I read an article today noting that several red state governments are already busy rolling back their already weak gun restriction laws in their states. Just peachy.

I read an article today noting that several red state governments are already busy rolling back their already weak gun restriction laws in their states. Just peachy.

Red states snap to action. Blue states need to strengthen their gun laws and Democrats need to promote how gun violence is lower in blue states.

So in the past few weeks we have mass shootings at a sporting event, super market, school and now hospital. Worst game of bingo imaginable. Thanks pubs.

Checks a lot of the "common sense gun law" proposals: AR-15 style, bought the day of. Thanks pubs.

Guess what? The teacher didn’t leave the door open. The door didn’t lock like it was supposed to lock.

https://apnews.com/article/uvalde-school-shooting-texas-a55b3ccc5a32dce916e7d0a10d7c546e

———-
They have now determined that the teacher, who has not been identified, propped the door open with a rock, but then removed the rock and closed the door when she realized there was a shooter on campus, said Travis Considine, chief communications officer for the Texas Department of Public Safety. But, Considine said, the door that was designed to lock when shut did not lock.

“We did verify she closed the door. The door did not lock. We know that much and now investigators are looking into why it did not lock,” Considine said.

So was there a point to putting out the story about the teacher other than an attempt to deflect blame?

Back