• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Woman at abortion clinic:. God has a plan and life is short no matter what

hmmmm-wait.gif

Same shooting as above, with some updates:

https://www.al.com/news/2022/06/vestavia-hills-church-shooting-what-we-know-today.html

The shooter is a 71 year old man at a "Boomer Potluck". Victims were 84, and 75 years old, with the third still being treated at UAB age 84.

I used to drive by that church every day on the way to work. Perfectly average, if not above average, neighborhood that could probably be mistaken for anyone here's. So sad.

Last edited:

Venn diagram overlap between divorced dads rights activists and people with restraining orders against them that want to buy guns

He was arrested, however, after he was found to have a recently-issued unrelated warrant and to be in possession of an over .45-caliber firearm and brass knuckles, both of which are illegal in Oklahoma.

Wouldn't want someone to get hurt with those brass knucks.

"See ya, honey. Heading down to the Target shopping center to walk around with my guns, as is my God-given right! Hope to melt some snowflakes!"

Wouldn't want someone to get hurt with those brass knucks.

I wish the cop in that article would channel his thin blue line energy toward changing the laws to get guns off the street instead of being a damn beta about it.

Hey look everybody! The problem is not guns. The problem is black people!

Not referring to you - Probably just a coincidence that the racist shit heads always concern trolling about “black on black crime” never attempt a class analysis about it.

You can bet Lauren Boeber would have run and hid instead of being a good guy with a gun and saving the kids too.

I’m starting to think social workers would have handled this much better.

The image of cops armed to the teeth and looking tough while actually being unwilling and frightened to enter a classroom to stop a shooter from killing kids and their teachers, and then coming up with endless excuses for why they didn't go in, may be the most fitting Trumpite GOP image ever.

Back