• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

'The girls are strong': Surviving sisters in murder-suicide recovering as new details emerge

“Both of these girls received multiple gunshot wounds,” he said. “They told our investigators that they both played dead until their father left the room and began spreading accelerant, we feel it was gasoline, throughout the house. They picked that time to make their escape. From what they could see of the condition of their sister, they knew she couldn’t make it out of the home.

Extended clip from the new Baron Cohen show. He's still got it -- gun nuts are scary and looney as hell.

I was standing on that corner four days ago. My sister lived less than fifty feet from the intersection and the shootout with police happened behind her apartment.

She just moved out two weeks ago.

What Utah law says about leaving your loaded gun in, for example, a restroom near a children’s play area

Prosecutors have declined to charge a Utah woman who left a loaded handgun — with a round in the firing chamber — in a children’s-area restroom at the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium in Draper.

While it may not lead to criminal charges, would the incident be enough to deprive the woman of a state-issued concealed carry permit?

Probably not, according to a prominent gun-rights lobbyist and gun-safety educator.

They think this is a game. No doubt if a child had killed themselves with that gun, they’d call it an unavoidable tragedy.

What could possibility go wrong with the ability to print your own guns?

So when you print one of these guns, does it come off the printer already loaded ? Because I sometimes print a lot of stuff and forget about it and I wouldn't want to cause an accident.

Back