• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

What’s crazy is they would whine and complain about a Dem with a protest sign outside their house.

If the protesters outside Tucker Carlson's house had guns he wouldn't have had to fabricate a broken door to make them sound scary.

This guy patrols with an assault weapon and nothing happens to him. But when I troll someone, I get banned. Maybe the MODs should be magistrate judges in VA.

Yep. 50 or even 30 years ago these people would have rightfully been regarded as extreme freaks on the fringes of society, the type of conspiracy-nut folks who joined the John Birch Society or something. Now they dominate the GOP, control most of the federal government, and are set to reelect their hero Trump to the WH. It's Bizarro World out there.

7 dead at Miller Coors, luckily my good friend who works there is ok. This one hit a little close to home.

7 dead at Miller Coors, luckily my good friend who works there is ok. This one hit a little close to home.

Damn. Im sorry. Hope your friend is ok.

I spent several years consulting at that location for work. 2-3 times per year. Know a bunch of people there through work.

The disgruntled recently fired employee ones freak me out the most, mainly since I’m involved in the firing process now and because someone I went to HS with died after firing someone at a gym she was a manager, then that person came back and killed her, another , then himself

Yeah we fired an IT guy for making threats after his wife who worked as a receptionist was fired. He definitely seemed like the type who might retaliate.

Man, you gotta be one shitty receptionist to lose your job.

Back