• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

110% chance the initial pitch for that game involved hunting SJWs but someone, somewhere providing the funding had some sense of perspective.

Worth noting that the organization behind that was created by an artist who lost his son in the Parkland shooting.

The House passed the new assault weapons ban by a few votes today. Probably won't stand a chance in the Senate but it is a popular and easy to understand bill to force Republicans to vote against. They should get this vote as much publicity as possible.

The House passed the new assault weapons ban by a few votes today. Probably won't stand a chance in the Senate but it is a popular and easy to understand bill to force Republicans to vote against. They should get this vote as much publicity as possible.

Any Dem who votes against the assault rifle ban is a piece of shit human being who needs to be excommunicated from the party yesterday

But we all know that won’t happen

I thought i saw they tied it to funding for 100k more cops. Is that the case?

Answered my own question. Looks like they tabled the police funding due to backlash.

Last edited:

Of course. He’s a good guy with a gun until his finger on the trigger moves a millimeter or two. Then he might still be a good guy with a gun depending on what a jury of Texans thinks about his motivation.

Beto is trying to take their guns so a jury of Texans would rule it was self-defense.

Atlanta's Music Midtown festival canceled because GA's gun laws wouldn't have allowed the festival to ban guns

No Music Midtown this year and maybe forever thanks to gun nuts.

Back