• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

We are going to need a more thorough investigation into this than MBS’s buddies in the Trump administration will provide.

Obviously, the Saudis, like Putin, have something on Trump. He owes them. I would not be shocked if it has to do with the Omani loan to Jared for 666 Fifth Avenue.

More countries are lining up to fuck Trump than Johns are waiting to get laid in Pahrump.

If confirmed and the suspects are (or were) members of the Black Israelites, I fully expect this story to magically disappear from the MSM:

A high ranking officer in the Greensboro PD was recently suspended after he was spotted in Black Israelite regalia at some kind of rally. Apparently they're pretty radical dudes.

I don't know how to embed a tweet, but apparently Brad is on the white victimhood train like whoever this is:
https://twitter.com/avinitski/status/1204783217104084993

This was a response to the NBC tweet. Another response to the NBC tweet was "everyone but you knows it was Black Hebrew Israelites, maybe report it"... in response to the tweet reporting it.

Twitter will make you lose your faith in humanity pretty quickly.

I don't know how to embed a tweet, but apparently Brad is on the white victimhood train like whoever this is:
https://twitter.com/avinitski/status/1204783217104084993

This was a response to the NBC tweet. Another response to the NBC tweet was "everyone but you knows it was Black Hebrew Israelites, maybe report it"... in response to the tweet reporting it.

Twitter will make you lose your faith in humanity pretty quickly.

[tweet"] tweet number [/tweet]

is the format, without the "

[tweet"] tweet number [/tweet]

is the format, without the "

Thanks.
It also occurs to me that at this point, sadly, pretty much all mass shootings drop off the front page in 24 hrs so "avinitski" and Brad have got themselves a nice little self-fulfilling prophecy to pat themselves on the back about.

i mean, yesterday basically an entire town in NJ was on lockdown from [random gun battles] and you hear nothing today

Back