• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Last edited:
Damn.

Super tempted to send that to my “pro life” NRA McLovin’ family members and see what they say.

Probably shouldn’t. May report back

Fuck man...that song at the end.

Lock down, lock down,
Let’s all hide.
Lock the doors,
And stay inside.
Crouch on down,
Don’t make a sound.
And don’t cry,
Or you’ll be found.

Fuck man...that song at the end.

Lock down, lock down,
Let’s all hide.
Lock the doors,
And stay inside.
Crouch on down,
Don’t make a sound.
And don’t cry,
Or you’ll be found.

Yep, I cried watching that thinking about my kids in school learning this stuff.

A year ago over dinner, my younger daughter explained to me the bathroom tactic of standing on the toilet and how they taught her throw books at someone if they come in the door of the classroom during a lockdown. So fucked up.

Damn.

Super tempted to send that to my “pro life” NRA McLovin’ family members and see what they say.

Probably shouldn’t. May report back

“Well if the teachers had guns, the children wouldn’t have to hide.”

I've probably posted this before, but when Dana Loesch came to prominent 10 years ago as a Tea Party leader, she came across as fairly sincere voter worried about government getting too big. I guess fame and team politics got to her head.

I've probably posted this before, but when Dana Loesch came to prominent 10 years ago as a Tea Party leader, she came across as fairly sincere voter worried about government getting too big. I guess fame and team politics got to her head.

I have a hunch she'll land on her feet as a spokeswoman or PR flack for some other right-wing outfit. One America may give her her own show. It is delicious to see the NRA struggling so much, though.

Back