• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Yep, seems pretty odd.

Nathan Allen: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

The DA says he earned a PhD, but I’m not sure. Sounds like he might have not had much of a job…? Oddish dude from what I’ve read so far.

Described as shoeless and disoriented by a witness who saw him after he wrecked the stolen truck into a building.

Sad regardless, but sounds like he might have been mentally ill. Or something recently distressing caused him to snap…???

Oh man, a good friend and colleague of mine is named Nathan Allan. I got a little scared as I clicked the link.

[h=1]4 arrested at Maven Hotel, police feared a ‘Las Vegas style shooting' during All-Star Game in Denver[/h] Sources tell Denver7 16 long guns, body armor and 1,000+ rounds of ammo found inside hotel room

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...style-shooting-during-all-star-game-in-denver

DENVER – Police feared a “Las Vegas style shooting” during the All-Star Game in Denver after receiving a tip from a maid working at a hotel not far from Coors Field, who discovered more than a dozen weapons and more than 1,000 rounds of ammunition inside one of the rooms Friday night.

Based on the information provided by the hotel employee, police executed a search warrant and found the guns, ammo, body armor and a man inside the room on the eighth floor.
One of the suspects arrested Friday night had posted a message on Facebook referencing a recent divorce and saying he was going to “go out in a big way,” according to the multiple law enforcement sources.

Suspected active shooter event at Mt. Tabor High in Winston right now...

Remington: this first grader was really a dangerous thug, so don't feel sorry for him.

Or

Remington: this first grader didn’t really exist. It was staged by the Hollywood liberal elite.

Or

Remington: this first grader didn’t really exist. It was staged by the Hollywood liberal elite.

i think this...trying to increase the amount of people that this it was staged.

I'm no gun lawyer, but I have to believe this is a new strategy.

Back