• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

There is no good guy with a gun you fucking idiots. Too close to home, I don’t even want to take the kids out for fireworks tonight in suburban Chicago because some 20-25 yo white male with a likely legally purchased assault rifle is out there or maybe a copycat doesn’t matter you white male republicans with your goddamn guns are fucking everyone’s life up. Fuck you and fuck your pussy-ass guns and fuck your goddamn SCOTUS you are all suckers and frankly I hope you kill yourself and your loved ones with your gun

Republican Governor candidate right after the shooting:

“The shooter is still at large so let's pray for justice to prevail and then let’s move on and let’s celebrate the independence of this nation.”

Tone deaf assholes.

I'm currently looking at the shooters blog. He uploaded links to a bunch of videos and pics in one single post on October 20, 2020. Never posted again. Video files clearly prove that he'd been planning a mass killing for several years. Crazy crazy shit.

I'm currently looking at the shooters blog. He uploaded links to a bunch of videos and pics in one single post on October 20, 2020. Never posted again. Video files clearly prove that he'd been planning a mass killing for several years. Crazy crazy shit.

link to the blog?

They got the guy. Heard he was the son a of a guy who owned a town deli and had run for. Mayor at one point. Not sure if true.

Where are the 2nd amendment posters? You fucking pussies. Where are you? Jh? June bug? Angus? That other pussy who used to defend gun rights? Stand up and defend this shit you little cunts

Where are the 2nd amendment posters? You fucking pussies. Where are you? Jh? June bug? Angus? That other pussy who used to defend gun rights? Stand up and defend this shit you little cunts

Gun nut elkman’s gone silent. SMUdeac never posts any more but I remember him scared to say how many guns he owned.

I’m in the Chicago suburbs for fireworks. Maybe 3-4k people out here, families. Passed two cops walking in, some flunkie flabby 25 yo idiot cop with a goddamn ak47 walking around. This fuckwit is the answer? God you people are stupid

I hope these children here celebrating America don’t have to die for Elkman’s freedom

MOAR GUNS!!!!!!!!!

MOAAAARRR GUNSSSS!!!

It really is sad how often I am able to quote that depressing post.

Imagine hearing this news and thinking the situations would have been better if more people had guns. It’s absolutely insane.

MORE.

MOTHERFUCKING.

GUNS.

NOW!!!!!!!!!

Back