• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

I think when clock in you should get a Glock with a 50 round drum with your hard hat or badge.

“Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.”

“OK. Let’s keep guns out of the hands of violent people.”

“Uh. Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.”

4 dead after Mississippi hostage standoff, shooting

Authorities say four people are dead and a suspect is in custody after a domestic dispute in Mississippi led to a fatal hostage standoff.

Clinton city spokesman Mark Jones says the incident began about 2:30 a.m. Saturday inside a Clinton home and lasted for about 12 hours.

Jones says four people were killed but did not provide any other details about the deaths in the Jackson suburb.

The Mississippi Bureau of Investigation says the suspect has been taken into custody. Clinton Police Chief Ford Hayman says two small children who had been inside were released before the hostage situation came to an end.

"Massad is a known drug user with a history of violence, said Pasco County Sheriff Chris Nocco. He was elected mayor of Port Richey, which is located about 40 miles north of Tampa, in 2015."

Sounds about right.

The gunman attacked two different mosques.

I've seen this sentiment expressed elsewhere as well. The real problem causing these mosques to get shot up? Muslims, just because they're there.

I've seen this sentiment expressed elsewhere as well. The real problem causing these mosques to get shot up? Muslims, just because they're there.

This statement is like a racist First Take. (TK beat me to it)

Also this dude forgot the first sentence of the Bible verse he quoted. It seems important.

Back