• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Your honor, I'm not trying to hide money. I don't have much. Look at this lawyer I had to settle for.

Your honor, I'm not trying to hide money. I don't have much. Look at this lawyer I had to settle for.

He's on his (at least) 2nd attorney. Original one was InfoWars host, Robert "Grape Job" Barnes.

I can't remember if there have been other, because he's also on his (at least) 3rd corporate representative.

Are there mistrials in civil court? Can it be an intentional strategy to have your lawyer fuck up so badly that you can ask for a mistrial?

Are there mistrials in civil court? Can it be an intentional strategy to have your lawyer fuck up so badly that you can ask for a mistrial?

Yes. The judge told the jury to follow the rules so there isn’t a mistrial.

I think a lawyer issue is grounds for appeal or sanctions, but not mistrial.

Seems like a decent human being would not join a mass shooter in causing pain to a family but Alex Jones and his followers are not decent human beings.

Apparently Texas has some limit though that makes it to where he will only have to pay $9M.

Seems like a decent human being would not join a mass shooter in causing pain to a family but Alex Jones and his followers are not decent human beings.

Almost deplorable really.

Woodridge man fired shots into Chicago park; police find handwritten notes about mass shootings in vehicle

When police searched his vehicle, four other guns were recovered, including a shotgun and an AR-15.

All of those firearms were "readily accessible and ready to be fired" – according to Podgorny’s arrest report.

Plus, police said they found at least 300 spent shell casings of various calibers, over 1,000 rounds of ammunition, and handwritten notes that "contained incoherent rants and references to mass shooting events."

Madison County, NC Sheriff wants to put an AR-15 in every county school to be used against an active shooter

Back