• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

yeah that statement was not well-thought out on my part. but, is the 2nd Amendment the worst thing America still has in place?

Debatable.

The electoral college, the senate, all up there in terms of unfortunate things we seem stuck with.

Anybody else notice that the SWAT team apprehended this piece of shit without killing him and no social workers appeared to be involved.

Sad that A Shooting in California doesn't even get this thread bumped anymore.

My wife is currently at a "Criminal Justice Panel" here in Nashville, TN, and someone just asked the chief of police what he thinks about Tennessee's recently passed Permit-less carry law and he said "I hate it. It's going to end in tragedy."

I have never understood why any police officer wouldn't be for having as few guns on the streets as possible. Can someone please explain this to me? Is it just pure political optics in that the police being against guns makes it look like a government run organization is going to take your guns?

Last edited:
Sad that A Shooting in California doesn't even get this thread bumped anymore.

My wife is currently at a "Criminal Justice Panel" here in Nashville, TN, and someone just asked the chief of police what he thinks about Tennessee's recently passed Permit-less carry law and he said "I hate it. It's going to end in tragedy."

I have never understood why any police officer wouldn't be for having as few guns on the streets as possible. Can someone please explain this to me? Is it just pure political optics in that the police being against guns makes it look like a government run organization is going to take your guns?

as someone that lives in Nashville...Nashville usually thinks opposite of the rest of the state, maybe save Memphis.

You know how Wayne Lapierre is a piece of shit? He's actually a bigger piece of shit.

Too bad for LaPierre that most of the places he can hide his stolen millions won't allow him or his security team to have guns.

Multiple people reported dead in Tennessee high school shooting today.

Back