• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ongoing gun violence/injury thread

Sadly this story falling off the grid was a fait accompli once the alleged shooters didn't fit the preferred MSM and woke narrative.

Last edited:
He can talk! He can talk. He can talk! He can talk!

I can siiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

Col anus col anus... col anus col anus... col anus col anus.... oooh oooh col anus

Yeah, but why would you watch or read the "MSM" when you can have Fox News and white supremacists on Twitter/Breitbart tell you third hand what they're up to?

If you search “Black Israelites” on Twitter, that article and posts saying the msm isn’t covering it are the top results. Morons.

Great! Just perused MSNBC and didn't see anything on the front page of their website regarding this but pleased to hear Great Thunberg was named Time's person of the year.

CNN.com?? Apparently the guy who bought Olivia Newton John's jacket from Grease paid $243k and GAVE IT BACK TO HER. Good to know this is more newsworthy then the Jersey City shooting.

On CNN, without scrolling, it's on the front page in two locations as a breaking news item and a link to the full story on the sidebar

dumbass

Great! Just perused MSNBC and didn't see anything on the front page of their website regarding this but pleased to hear Great Thunberg was named Time's person of the year.

CNN.com?? Apparently the guy who bought Olivia Newton John's jacket from Grease paid $243k and GAVE IT BACK TO HER. Good to know this is more newsworthy then the Jersey City shooting.

Lol buddy it’s on CNN’s front mobile page, scroll down a bit. Please keep up the righteous indignation, though.

Also on ABCNews front page.

Jesus man what are you even mad about?

Mea culpa - I must have overlooked upon a quick scan as it was hidden next to 'Volcano Victims' and 'SAG Nominations'. And the sidebar story is 4 stories below 'Lemon mocks Trump team's troll'.

Now do MSNBC

Also some of the outrage seems to stem from it not being public until recently. Blame cops?

You mean except for the giant listing at the top of CNN that says "TRENDING: Jersey City Shooting" and this article on the front page: Jersey City shooters killed officer and then attacked kosher market, attorney general says

Which is actually more than Fox News, but they do have it on their Trending ticker as well.

Mea culpa - I must have overlooked upon a quick scan as it was hidden next to 'Volcano Victims' and 'SAG Nominations'. And the sidebar story is 4 stories below 'Lemon mocks Trump team's troll'.

Now do MSNBC

Ctrl + F --> type: "shoot" or "Jersey"

Last edited:
i decided MSNBC was not worth it after the site slowed to crawl trying to load ads and then was halted by the adblock disable request. looks like it's set with arms open for boomers who send email forwards

no thanks

who goes to something like MSNBC.com for news?

speaking personally, when not on Twitter I go to the WaPo's site for news, which just so happens to feature a story on this just below the stuff about the IG hearing and Afghanistan Papers.

who goes to something like MSNBC.com for news?

speaking personally, when not on Twitter I go to the WaPo's site for news, which just so happens to feature a story on this just below the stuff about the IG hearing and Afghanistan Papers.

Conservatives looking for gotcha moments? Most liberals I know link NYTimes and WaPo for actual news.

Back