• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

maybe i'm desensitized from dealing w/ dog poop - but what's the big deal about just moving it to the toilet and then washing your hands?

With your bare hands?!?!? You're a disgusting person.

Leebs looks like a broad who has always been sort of tempted to fish one of her own poops out of the bowl and tear it apart with her fingers just to see if there's anything interesting in there.

from the "looks like a guy thread"

I mean at the very least aren't we at the stage where there are various bath toys, plastic cups etc handy that could be used to scoop the poop?

But more importantly, isn't priority #1 in this situation to remove the CHILD from the poop-infested waters and deal with the turd later? As if everything is made all good in bathtubville by just quickly removing the turd and being all like " NOTHING TO SEE HERE JUNIOR JUST KEEP FROLICKING IN YOUR BIOHAZ- I MEAN BATHTUB"

Last edited:
Papoose is the shit.

ygZvUp6.jpg

I've caught more throw up with my bare hands than I can remember. It becomes instinctual after you have kids.

So, now I've been thinking about what's better - taking the turd out or taking the kid out. everything has to get cleaned again anyway; might as well take the turd out, leave the kid in. then drain the tub, re-wash the kid, THEN get the kid out - then wash the tub and stuff.

and no, i don't bare-hand dog poop... but even picking it up w/ a bag, it's gotta be worse than a baby turd.

I mean at the very least aren't we at the stage where there are various bath toys, plastic cups etc handy that could be used to scoop the poop?

But more importantly, isn't priority #1 in this situation to remove the CHILD from the poop-infested waters and deal with the turd later? As if everything is made all good in bathtubville by just quickly removing the turd and being all like " NOTHING TO SEE HERE JUNIOR JUST KEEP FROLICKING IN YOUR BIOHAZ- I MEAN BATHTUB"

Hahahaha this is fantastic.

I've caught more throw up with my bare hands than I can remember. It becomes instinctual after you have kids.

Same. And explosive shit, too. But I think I'd go the baby out of tub route rather than grabbing the turd because I am 99% sure I would grab it and then the impulse would be to throw it.

Plus, he sits in his shit. I'm not going to leave him in poop water but I don't think a turd in the tub warrants a Jaws level freak out.

So, now I've been thinking about what's better - taking the turd out or taking the kid out. everything has to get cleaned again anyway; might as well take the turd out, leave the kid in. then drain the tub, re-wash the kid, THEN get the kid out - then wash the tub and stuff.

and no, i don't bare-hand dog poop... but even picking it up w/ a bag, it's gotta be worse than a baby turd.

No. Not even close.

Speaking of poop, my 5 year old was taking a dump earlier and his 2 year old brother came in, turned off the lights, closed the door and left.

Brought a tear to my eye.

Nice. My 5 year old locks the door to keep his 2 year old brother out.

Back