• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

E is loving kinetic sand and clean up is easier than play dough

His Buddha board was a big Christmas hit too

Those look pretty sweet.

Alternatively, for something cheaper and has structure (straight coloring or abc/numbers stuff), Melissa and Doug makes some nice water pen books , called water wow. My boys have wasted tons of time with those.

The girls went 7 hours last night. It was amazing. They followed it up with two 4 hour gaps, also impressive. I'm bracing for tonight... May suck.

So a friend of mine was induced at 6:30am on Wednesday. The guy is one of my best friends in town and I am supposed to pick up their dog from the vet today if they are delayed at the hospital, but I haven't heard peep: no social media baby announcements, no texts, no calls or anything. Now, neither of them are huge facebook users, so I'm not too shocked about not seeing anything that way, but would it be cool to text him, or if something serious has happened, should I just wait? Am I stupid for being anxious?

more like don't get that shit all over my house

So a friend of mine was induced at 6:30am on Wednesday. The guy is one of my best friends in town and I am supposed to pick up their dog from the vet today if they are delayed at the hospital, but I haven't heard peep: no social media baby announcements, no texts, no calls or anything. Now, neither of them are huge facebook users, so I'm not too shocked about not seeing anything that way, but would it be cool to text him, or if something serious has happened, should I just wait? Am I stupid for being anxious?

Since you have a responsibility for helping them out that is time dependent I definitely think it's ok to text.

In this edition of artwork by birdie I present "Buttflower"

This child ain't right.

521c1928259f701af5311e5b86b2015a.jpg

As a premier collector of art, and especially butt art, I see much talent in birdie. In order to further evaluate the artists skills, would you please have the artist do "peen flower" and "lady peen flower" either separate pieces, or together, in the medium of the artist's choice. Behold!

Back