• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

oh man, that is super sucky.... my brain is trying to come up with all the ways in which you could cover it, but obviously the hospital probably has a better idea of what is best :(

all the good vibes that you clear up enough!

I ended up being diagnosed with Shingles on my head last night. My wife is 38 weeks. Needless to say we are both pretty bummed and terrified right now. If my Shingles does not "heal," I am not allowed in the delivery wing. I am super down right now about it, and I feel awful that my wife is stuck in this position. In short, fuck Chicken Pox.

I came down with Shingles two days after my son was born. It was rough but thankfully my mother-in-law lives nearby so she lived with us for a week until I got to wear I could touch my son.

I ended up being diagnosed with Shingles on my head last night. My wife is 38 weeks. Needless to say we are both pretty bummed and terrified right now. If my Shingles does not "heal," I am not allowed in the delivery wing. I am super down right now about it, and I feel awful that my wife is stuck in this position. In short, fuck Chicken Pox.

Did they clear up? Is wife still preg?

Congrats to you both! Babies popping out left and right.

We are on the downward slope after a battle with croup. We caught it early, so it wasn't as severe as it could be, but still brutal. Worst part of it, she went through a sleep regression during the sickness, so we're going to have to sleep train her all over again.

Back