• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

Lucky you guys have a changing table that's easy to clean

Seriously!!

Also yesterday I was trying to change him quickly at the drs for a weight check and didn't have a strategically positioned washcloth and he peed on his own face. The nurse acted like she'd never seen that one before.

Seriously!!

Also yesterday I was trying to change him quickly at the drs for a weight check and didn't have a strategically positioned washcloth and he peed on his own face. The nurse acted like she'd never seen that one before.

Haha. Luckily they seem to grow out of that peeing every time the diaper is off thing quickly, and better him than you!

Hilarious posts.

Btw, I've never changed a diaper. This will be changing in a big way.

Things kids say during potty training are the best, just you guys wait.

I particularly like being told "Good job Mama, you can have candy now" in a public restroom at full volume.

Or "I pooped a big one, it didn't want to stay in my bottom anymore."

A diaper and a hand works just fine.

Changing diapers is no big deal. I hadn't before kids either. Now I've changed around 3500-4000 diapers.

I am about to try and take the boys to Monkey Joes on a rainy day by myself. Am I crazy?

The alternative seems to be to let them wreck your house. The Monkey Joes near me cages them up pretty good. If it's hard for them to get out, it seems like a good plan.

Eww. Welcome to baby world!

The Bug recently has been into bare butt farting. Esp at bedtime when we do a diaper change she tries really hard to fart (and laughs when she succeeds). You can always see that little butthole trying to work its magic. Surprised she hasn't pooped on us recently.

this is awesome.

got 6 and 8 year old in and out of ChuckECheese with pizza and games had my one beer and got the high score on the hoops game in just under an hour

btich-im-the-shit.jpg

Omg had Birdie's 4th bday party today and hired a magician. Best money I've ever spent. If you are in Triangle area look up Happy Dan. He was awesome and the kids freaking loved him.

Matt hates magicians. Unless Gob himself starts doing kids parties we will never hire a magician.

Back