• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Pit Parenting Thread

My son did a little racist "indian chief" dance at his pre-k "graduation" ceremony, so I got to write my first angry parent email.

My son did a little racist "indian chief" dance at his pre-k "graduation" ceremony, so I got to write my first angry parent email.

1ur.gif

Today, for the first time, I exclaimed at Boy, “Christ on a cracker!” Didn’t think I had that saying in me - not sure where it came from. Felt like a real Dad afterwards.

Today, for the first time, I exclaimed at Boy, “Christ on a cracker!” Didn’t think I had that saying in me - not sure where it came from. Felt like a real Dad afterwards.

Mad Men. Pete Campbell. Comes up at our house occasionally, as well.

Royals. They're just like us!

32944001_10103292394432344_1494348194635579392_n.jpg

32887323_10103292392770674_1144209640188280832_n.jpg

We've all been there, Kate.

Me too. The 4 month “progression/regression” is awful. Finally convinced the wife to make the move out of our room.
This is where we are too

Little man wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to party

This is where we are too

Little man wakes up in the middle of the night and wants to party

The whole day is a party until it aint...

Dude has the chiller in him so I am giving him a pass for zombifying my ass of late

Plus 7 days until a 8 week break with him...summer break zang zang

Also coming through the 4 month thing. Luckily (knock on wood) it’s mostly just been some early wake ups or waking up once at night.

My wife is now obsessed with these 90 min sleep cycles

Back