• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock tip - Buy STSI

thedeacfan

Ricky Peral
Reaction score
Buy now. Thank me later.

Plan on holding for two years. The company just released the results of a human study with Johns Hopkins proving that their product successfully treats Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. It actually treats inflammation, so the ramifications go far beyond thyroiditis. There is a human study underway for Alzheimer's and mouse studies have been completed on several other conditions. The product is not even a drug. It's very safe and has been available at GNC stores for about 8 months now. You can find more info at the Anatabloc.com website. You may also wish to read the testimonials at the GNC website.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional stock promoter and am not employed by the company. I do own the stock, use the product, and am excited about both.

This recommendation is being made ONLY to those of the BuzzOUT persuasion. ;)

Up 15% pre-market. One day late on this tip.

Damn, someone beat me to a "pump and dump" tag.

I remember playing the pump and dump game once. I made a lot of money off one stock that had a drug that could "cure" cancer. All it needed was FDA approval. Of course it failed.

So my mom and my sister have Hashimoto's and I got tested for it and they were so pissed I didn't have it that my mom was insisting I be retested............
Hasimoto's make bitches cray.

Up 15% pre-market. One day late on this tip.

I waited until the human study for thyroiditis confirmed the mouse study results before posting it here. But I don't think it's too late to but the stock. I think this is just the beginning. The market for treating thyroiditis is huge and there is NOTHING out there that works other than anatabine. Dr. Ladenson, the head of Endocrinology at Johns Hopkins, is involved in the studies and said that anatabine is the only substance known to ameiliorate thyroiditis.

Besides that, inflammation plays a major role in most of the bad things that go wrong with our bodies. Given that the human study results for anatabine confirm the mouse study results, it is reasonable to assume that the results they have already seen in other mouse studies will also be confirmed to work in humans. There have been very possitive results in mice for treating MS, alzheimers, and traumatic brain injury (TBI).

The TBI study was funded by the Department of Defense and in that study, 100% of the mice treated with anatabine FULLY recovered. The untreated mice all had lasting debilitating effects. Think Jim McMahon and all the ex-NFL players suffering from TBI. The independent researcher (Roskamp Institute) who did the mouse study even took the extraordinary step of suggested that people who are in danger of concussive injuries should be taking the substance prophylactically now. And I think in the near future, EVERY football player will be taking the product. They will be fools not to...

BTW - I'm still buying. I bought some more this morning because I think we are at the beginning of a very good thing.

Last edited:
So my mom and my sister have Hashimoto's and I got tested for it and they were so pissed I didn't have it that my mom was insisting I be retested............
Hasimoto's make bitches cray.

It affects many times more women than men. Have them take the information in the PR below to their doctor. Dr. Paul Ladenson is pretty well known so hopefully their doctor will take it seriously. But is some indication that the damage Hashimoto's is doing to their thyroids is permanent. The anatabine has now been proven to stop the decline in a large segment of the population and to dramatically slow the decline in the rest. It's safe and it's available now at GNC. If the disease has reached the point where the doctor is recommending surgery; INSIST that they try this first. The surgery is irreversible.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/08/starscientific-study-idUSnPnPH38732+160+PRN20130108

My sister already had her thyroid removed and my mom is old. After my experience of testing negative I don't want to be involved with them and their thyroid issues.

Net profit margin = -2,193.3

Option Chain looks interesting, though. Wouldn't touch the stock with a.... thirty-nine and a half foot pole, but an option or two might look ok. May 18, 2013 Call at $2.50 looks fairly strong...

was thinking the same. armed with this knowledge a month ago an option would have been a great look.

FWIW, IBD, Investor's Business Daily rating on STSI...caveat emptor!

http://research.investors.com/quotes/nasdaq-star-scientific-inc-stsi.aspx?fromsearch=1

Always... and particularly with early stage biotech. It's all about the risk/reward ratio. In this case the CEO recently announced that he was reducing his $1,000,000 salary to one dollar per month until the company is profitable. I don't think he would have done that unless he is pretty sure profitability is only a few months away. But as you say... Caveat emptor.

this thread will be fun to watch.

Back