• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Stock tip - Buy STSI

Since you are invested in this equity, be sure and place a stop loss @ a price level you can live with...If the price of the stock rises, raise your stop, if it declines you will be taken out from your pre-determined stop level without losing your entire investment...Trading /Investing is all about risk management...

So should I buy tomorrow morning or is there still more tanking to be done? :thumbsup:

Always... and particularly with early stage biotech. It's all about the risk/reward ratio. In this case the CEO recently announced that he was reducing his $1,000,000 salary to one dollar per month until the company is profitable. I don't think he would have done that unless he is pretty sure profitability is only a few months away. But as you say... Caveat emptor.
Not sure taking $12/year salary is something to make an investment decision on. There are lots of ways a company can compensate someone other than a direct salary. I doubt he is really missing out on anything.
Just the pessimist in me.

Since you are invested in this equity, be sure and place a stop loss @ a price level you can live with...If the price of the stock rises, raise your stop, if it declines you will be taken out from your pre-determined stop level without losing your entire investment...Trading /Investing is all about risk management...
Sure glad we got a Finance 101 lesson here.

One of those mouse studies I mentioned earlier deals with traumatic brain injury, referred to in the study below as CTE. To quote the published research paper; “Anatabine treatment appeared to completely prevent the loss of spatial memory retention following severe TBI.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_...igns-cte-living-former-nfl-players-first-time

http://www.michaelmullangroup.com/1/category/traumatic brain injury/1.html

http://www.michaelmullan.org/1/post...ons-at-the-society-for-neuroscience-2012.html

Nicotinic drugs don't have a great track record, just ask Targacept. Alpha-7 is certainly an interesting target though. Some think the anti-inflammatory potential is specific to TBI so it's not clear how broad it might be.

23 months to go. Currently down 30% from OP. I actually bought a little the day of the post, more because I believe in the product, the stock was for kicks and giggles in a Ameritrade account.

Buy now. Thank me later.

Plan on holding for two years. The company just released the results of a human study with Johns Hopkins proving that their product successfully treats Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. It actually treats inflammation, so the ramifications go far beyond thyroiditis. There is a human study underway for Alzheimer's and mouse studies have been completed on several other conditions. The product is not even a drug. It's very safe and has been available at GNC stores for about 8 months now. You can find more info at the Anatabloc.com website. You may also wish to read the testimonials at the GNC website.

Disclaimer: I am not a professional stock promoter and am not employed by the company. I do own the stock, use the product, and am excited about both.

This recommendation is being made ONLY to those of the BuzzOUT persuasion. ;)

23 months to go. Currently down 30% from OP. I actually bought a little the day of the post, more because I believe in the product, the stock was for kicks and giggles in a Ameritrade account.

HE SAID 2 YEARS, NOT 1 MONTH. GIVE IT TIME111!!!!

Is this one of those bio tech stocks that is entirely dependent on FDA approval of their drug? I mean, I have lost a ton since I thought Apple's stock would rebound, but I am not sure I have the balls to bet it all on this. If it is approved, of course, I will make a ton of money.

Update, Sales reported up over 120% compared to the same quarter last year, but the Net loss was up over 3million compared to last year. The company said advertising was the main expense and that this should fall off but the costs of legal fees (class action suits) and R&D are expected to increase.

Almost 25% of the way through, not looking great, but still enjoy watching.

Hmmm, not looking good after the first year. Now at .71

Last edited:
Back