• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

9) Pee sitting down at night = less of a mess

I hear that sit down wipers also prefer the toilet paper roll with the paper coming from underneath the roll. Commies.

tilt onto one cheek, the left one if you're a righty
use right hand to position wad of TP at the bottom of shitty crack
wipe shit out
drop into toilet through opening created by tilting to one cheek
repeat if necessary
:noidea:

I hear that sit down wipers also prefer the toilet paper roll with the paper coming from underneath the roll. Commies.

127062.png

Lol, doing a weird balancing act on the toilet does not seem appealing whatsoever. What's the benefit of wiping without fully standing? I feel like you're missing out on the full power and accessibility that provides you. Probably a lot of partially wiped asses running around.

I wasnt going to go here butt....when you stand up, any leftover shit, which is the reason for wiping btw, gets smushed together between your ass cheeks and smears along your crack and chode. By wiping while still in a "sitting" position, your ass is naturally spread open and you dont get the shit smushing. Its science.

wipe shit out
repeat if necessary

This, although its more like a circular leaning motion. You lean forward and to the left or right.

wipe shit out
repeat if necessary

Still not sure about the angle of this, ideally you'd need your hand to be perpendicular to the crack for optimal wiping coverage. That's almost impossible to obtain in this scenario.

Plus, higher chance of brushing the toilet seat w/ your hand, no thanks.

I wasnt going to go here butt....when you stand up, any leftover shit, which is the reason for wiping gets smushed together between your ass cheeks and smears along your crack and chode. By wiping while still in a "sitting" position, your ass is naturally spread open and you dont get the shit smushing. Its science.

this. standing up with shitty-butt is creating more work and mess

I wasnt going to go here butt....when you stand up, any leftover shit, which is the reason for wiping btw, gets smushed together between your ass cheeks and smears along your crack and chode. By wiping while still in a "sitting" position, your ass is naturally spread open and you dont get the shit smushing. Its science.

/end of thread.

:laugh: how much leftover shit do you have?

I'd think leaning to one side would let your cheeks return to their normal state of smushing as well. I think you're suffering from the placebo effect while wiping.

I just sort of raise into a crouching tiger position, legs aspread. No muss, no fuss. Are you sitting wipers going in between your legs?

Lol, doing a weird balancing act on the toilet does not seem appealing whatsoever. What's the benefit of wiping without fully standing? I feel like you're missing out on the full power and accessibility that provides you. Probably a lot of partially wiped asses running around.

if ass leaves seat, it's not sitting anymore.

I don't even know how standing works. How big are your butts that you have to do a "weird balancing act" to reach your undercarriage? Or how small are your seats? Is this a sex difference?

This is getting really personal but ladies - do any of you wipe anything while standing?

Thanks for being the one brave enough to go there.

I don't even know how standing works. How big are your butts that you have to do a "weird balancing act" to reach your undercarriage? Or how small are your seats? Is this a sex difference?

This is getting really personal but ladies - do any of you wipe anything while standing?

Different for ladies, you have to sit to pee, and wiping while sitting makes sense for that. So you're conditioned to wipe while sitting down.

tardawg is going to be so, so pleased at how this thread has gone.

Oh yeah, crucial element of wiping while standing, you can use your free hand to pull one cheek (your left, if right handed) back to give optimal access to the crack. I've got a pretty deep butt tbh, so this is absolutely necessary.

Back