• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

Listen guys, I'm not opposed to trying new things. I'll give this whole sitting thing a good college try next time I need it and report back on my experience/findings.

tilt onto one cheek, the left one if you're a righty
use right hand to position wad of TP at the bottom of shitty crack
wipe shit out
drop into toilet through opening created by tilting to one cheek
repeat if necessary
:noidea:

this is really the answer; hovering to wipe just sounds like too much work, what do you do with your laptop?

yeah i don't think many of the girls are going to jump in on this one, for some reason.

244109242273163186_1F5xHdkr_b.jpg

this is really the answer; hovering to wipe just sounds like too much work, what do you do with your laptop?

it's delicately perched on the small piece of counter top between the sink and toilet

Another advantage of wiping whilst sitting, if you stand up, you increase the chances of your smartphone falling into the shit water. If you are still sitting, worst case scenario it bounces off your leg and onto the floor.

How about you stand up and pull one butt cheek to the side, then wipe your ass. Change sides and repeat.

Another advantage of wiping whilst sitting, if you stand up, you increase the chances of your smartphone falling into the shit water. If you are still sitting, worst case scenario it bounces off your leg and onto the floor.

many a temple run high score has been lost that way.

If you stand up you actually think about stuff like this beforehand, so there isn't a chance of you forgetting your smartphone is in your lap in the first place. And there's still plenty of room for it to fall between your legs.

How about you stand up and pull one butt cheek to the side, then wipe your ass. Change sides and repeat.

This, 'cept I don't know if I could do the change sides thing.

I had to wipe left handed for about a month, that was awful.

Oh yeah, you sitters can't fully appreciate your work if you cover it up before you even get to take a good look at it.

By that point you've already shitsmeared your entire ass crack in the process of standing up, so you might as well just walk directly to the shower.

If you stand up you actually think about stuff like this beforehand, so there isn't a chance of you forgetting your smartphone is in your lap in the first place. And there's still plenty of room for it to fall between your legs.

Hmmm, I didnt know people sit on the toilet with their legs spread wide open. How does that aid/impede your rocking ability?

Oh yeah, you sitters can't fully appreciate your work if you cover it up before you even get to take a good look at it.

Yeah, you totally gotta look at it before you put the toilet paper in the bowl to determine the likelihood of a toilet clog, especially if you only dump out once a day, like me.

Back