• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Information ever taken from this board

Everybody read the deadspin article I posted. Goes into great details about converts, different procedures, discovering the other side existed, polling, and even discussing Indian ladies pooping habits by putting their feet on the seat and squatting over the toilet.

Anybody here use a bidet? That has to be my favorite part of traveling abroad - the cold water enema after every shit.

Hmmm, I didnt know people sit on the toilet with their legs spread wide open. How does that aid/impede your rocking ability?

Wait, wut? You poop with your legs closed together? Rocking ability!?

Yeah, you totally gotta look at it before you put the toilet paper in the bowl to determine the likelihood of a toilet clog, especially if you only dump out once a day, like me.

This. Especially this.

Anybody here use a bidet? That has to be my favorite part of traveling abroad - the cold water enema after every shit.

once i win the lottery i will install both a bidet and urinal in my home

The new trend of baby wipes for grown ups has been a phenomenal evolution.

I wipe while sitting. I wipe back to front. I lift the cock-n-balls with my left hand, and clean it up with the right. I fold. TP comes over the top of the roll.

Gotta problem with it? :umkc:

I wipe while sitting. I wipe back to front. I lift the cock-n-balls with my left hand, and clean it up with the right. I fold. TP comes over the top of the roll.

Gotta problem with it? :umkc:
Ugh, so between the legs back to front wipe? The possibility of hitting a potential poop iceberg is way too high for that, you live on the edge.

Best information ever taken from this board or the old board:

1) In a discussion on Pasta Sauces I learned Vodka sauce was the winner “end of discussion” . I tried it and it has been two years since I ever used another sauce.
2) That I was in the minority and an idiot in thinking the Lee Harvey Oswlad did not act alone, and most think he is the sole gunman.
3)That all college ladies trim the field bare. Finished college in the nineties and the “football ticket” was the aggressive groomer.
4)” Smoking Food” thread. Learned I was in a minority to those that liked to smoke meat and learned a few tips I have tried and actually enjoyed.
5)"The Laugh you Lose” thread.... I usually lose on the first new page I view, the people on this board are amazing at finding some funny shit on the internet. Great for a Friday at work.

Vodka sauce is so low on the pyramid of great sauces, you should be taken out back and beaten for your utterance. eatlesspantsfitfatty

"vodka sauce"

what a fucking rube

I never understood this camp. If I'm going muddin with toilet paper to do the job, I'd rather have super swampers than racing slicks.

At last we can agree on something!

I never understood this camp. If I'm going muddin with toilet paper to do the job, I'd rather have super swampers than racing slicks.

Don't trust the crumple. There could be gaps. I fold at least 2 layers, sometimes more especially if 1-ply. Then you get full hand coverage.

Back